Dr Farokh Master
with assistance from Dr. Will Taylor
On Sep 27 – Oct 6, 2014
- Management of renal failure and cancer
- Management of cardiology and respiratory disorders
- Management of childhood disorders, respiratory allergies, behavioral problems and eczema
- Management of both acute and chronic diseases
- How to solve acute and chronic cases
- How to understand the language of our patient
- The art of converting the language of our patient to the language of the repertory
- Management of the second prescription
- What to do when the remedy fails
- Special emphasis will be given to the repertory during this course.
Important books referenced:
- Hahnemann’s Chronic Diseases
- Hahnemann’s Materia Medica Pura
- Herring’s Materia Medica
- Allen’s Encyclopedia
- Lectures from Dunham and Lippe
- The Organon, specifically Posology
Venue : Retreat will be held at Colonel’s Resort, near the rural Indian village of Bir. The location could not be more spectacularly beautiful, peaceful or sublime. Beautiful rooms, homemade Indian meals and wifi are INCLUDED in the seminar fee. Please visit Colonel’s Resort’s website to learn more about this very special seminar site.
Mobile Clinic Excursions
Homeopathic adventures, into the magical and majestic Himalayas, will be scheduled into this retreat. One seminar day will be devoted to traveling a short distance, by taxi, to provide free homeopathic treatment to the residents of a local, mountain village. Seminar participants are also invited to join us on a trek to more distant villages. This mountain trek mobile clinic will be scheduled for the days immediately following the seminar.