IHMA Calicut City Chapter Conducting
A Scientific Seminar on Hepatology.
On 15th December 2013.
At Marina Residency, YMCA Cross Road, Calicut.
- Introduction to Hepatology. (Brief Presentation of Anatomy, Physiology and Applied aspects)
- Hepatitis and its clinical aspects by Dr.Jeffey George MD,DM, Gastroenterologist, Govt Medical College, Calicut. He will present Clinical scenario of Hepatitis and its diagnosis and Prevention.
- Cirrhosis and its clinical aspects by Dr. Jijo V Cherian MD,DM Consultant Gastroenterologist, PVS Hospital Calicut. He will present different manifestations of Cirrhosis and its management.
- Common Liver Disorders like Jaundice, Acute Hepatitis, Fatty liver etc and their Homoeopathic Management by Dr. Esmail Sait MD. Sir will share his experience and tips to manage these disorders.
- Afternoon Session ; Homoeopathic Management of Cirrhosis and Carcinoma of Liver.
- There will be an Interactive session with Dr.Esamail Sait
Registration fee ; 350/ only for Doctors, 300/ for Intern doctor, 200/ For Students.
For registration Contact ; Dr.Zear Sait 9847069628, Dr. Rumsheed 9895334118. Dr. Shivakumar ; 9846030547.