National Rural Health Mission Agartala Tripura inviting applications for the post of Guest Lecturers
1.Post Graduate Doctors (Ayurveda & Homoeopathy) with teaching experience of 3 (three) years.
2. Post Graduate Doctors (Ayurveda & Homoeopathy) will be considered if, teaching experience is not available.
3. For the in-service candidates fulfilling the above mentioned criteria no. I & 2, “No Objection Certificate” from the employer needs to be submitted with a permission to conduct at least one class of one-hour duration per week.
4. No examination will be conducted for selection of the candidates. AII the candidates found eligible as per criteria no. 1, 2 & 3 above will be empanelled.
5. All those who are empanelled as Guest Lecturer following the above procedures will take classes for Diploma in Pharmacy (Ayurveda & Homoeopathy) students by rotation, one by one.
6. No communication will be made through issuing call letter or publishing in the local dailies further during the next procedure. The list of to be empanelled candidates will be published in the website of National Health Mission, Tripura website only.
7. Remuneration: Rs.300/- for each theory class and Rs.500/- for each practical class.
Interested candidates are hereby requested to submit their application in the plain paper & submit relevant self attested supporting documents by hand/ by registered post in a sealed envelope with superscribed name of the post as “Application for the post of …” & ” Applicant’s name… .S/o D/o W/o…… ….,” addressed to the Mission Director, National Health Mission, Tripura & Member Secretary, State AYUSH Mission, Tripura, Palace Compound, Agartala, West Tripura 799001 from 29th July 20L9 to 7th August 2019 (excluding Govt. holidays). No application will be received after 4.00 PM of 7th August 2019. Authority will not be liable for any postal delay.