We are happy to inform you all that, LMHI 2018 is going to Be held at Capetown, South Africa.
This is the 73rd Congress of LMHI Scheduled on 5th – 8th September 2018.
Homoeopathic doctors from all over the globe are going to participate in this unique event.
In view of this 3 day conference and along with that visit to the spectacular destinations of South Africa, a group tour has been organised from 3rd – 11 sep.
Highlights of the conference
1. 73rd Congress of LMHI.
2. Speakers & Researchers From All Over The Globe In Homoeopathy.
3. Unique Clinical Case Presentations.
4. International Delegate Meet.
5. Unique Opportunity to Interact With Homoeopaths All Over The Globe.
6. Opportunity For New Speakers/Practitioners/Researchers To Present Paper. (Visit www.lmhi2018.org.za)
Highlights of the Group Tour
1. Duration Including Conference *8N/9D*.
2. Package Inclusive of Return Airfare From Mumbai Visa Formalities, 4* Hotel Stay, All Meals Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Included (Except Lunch From 5 – 8 Sep, Which Will Be Provided By The Conference Organisers At The Venue), Venue Transfers, Visit To Tourist Places Including Transport & Tickets.
3. Members in The Group Tour Will Be From CCH, State Homoeopathic Councils, RenownedHomoeopathic Practitioners & Researchers From India.
4. Entire Package Is Available At The Cheapest Cost Never Before That is Rs.1.69 Approx Lacs (For Pax From Mumbai).
5. Stay at cities, Capetown & Suncity.
6. Internal Travel Between Cape Town And Johannesburg.
1. Package Excluding Registration Fees of The Conference.
3. Payment Option in Two Installments.
Interested Members Can Contact.
Dr Amit Bhasme
91 9579522777 (9am to 9pm)
91 8600961111 (6pm to 9pm)