GAIL [lndia) Limited, a Maharatna PSU and India’s flagship Natural Gas company is integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain (including Exploration & Production. Processing, Transmission, Distribution and Marketing) and it’s related services. In a rapidly changing scenario, GAlL is spearheading the move to a new era of clean fuel industrialization by creating a quadrilateral of green energy corridors that connect major consumption centers in India with major gas fields, LNG terminals and other cross border gas sourcing points. GAlL is also expanding its business overseas to become a formidable player in the International Market.
GAIL (India) Limited is looking for promising, energetic individuals with bright academic record
Place of posting : DhanwantriHospital, GailGaon,DibiyapurUttar Pradesh
Eligible candidates may send their applications on or before 18-07-2014.
Consultation Charges (Rs. Per hour) : 1000/-
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Qualification : BHMS
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of all relevant documents, 2 color passport size photographs on or before 18-07-2014 to Dr.Mohd.Amil, Deputy General Manager (Medical Services), GAIL Dhanwantri Hospital, GAIL (India) Limited, Pata, Distt-Auraiya, Uttar Pradesh, Pin Code-206244.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 18-07-2014.
- Engagement is full time, temporary and on contract basis and will have initial period of engagement for not more than one year. Based on the performance, period of engagement may be extended further on yearly basis. Increment will be given on extension of services after completion of one year engagement.
- Apart from above remuneration, Company also provides unfurnished residential accommodation at GAIL Township (subject to availability and recovery of LFR and Electricity charges). GAIL Township has all modern amenities including schooling facilities, club, swimming pool, cyber café, state of the art recreational facilities, shopping complex etc.
- Personal accident insurance policy is in place for SDMOs and Specialists for an amount of Rs. 12 lakhs & 15 lakhs respectively, to cover any eventuality including disability and medical treatment therefore.
- Family Floater cover of Rs. 05 Lakhs for indoor treatment is provided in respect of self, spouse and two immediate dependents i.e. children and/or parents.
- Cost of Medicines upto Rs. 1000/- per month shall be met by the GAIL hospitals/dispensaries towards OPD expenses of self, spouse and two immediate dependents i.e. children and/or parents.
- TA/DA is also payable in case duty requires travelling or deputed for field duty to other locations.
- 12 Casual Leave and 12 Paid Leave will be provided in a calendar year on pro-rata basis i.e. 01 CL & 01 Paid Leave.
- Compensatory off will we provided for attending extra duty. Paid leave can be accumulated or carried forward.
- Specialist Consultants are required to obtain and maintain a medical malpractice/ professional negligence insurance policy/ indemnity of minimum Rs. 20 lakhs from a reputed insurer
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview on a convenient date.
For any query, candidates may contact Dr. Mohd. Amil, Dy. Gen. Manager (Medical Services), GAIL, Pata, at Landline: 05683-282226, Mob: 09759010813 & 09411865024.