Notice for walk in interview for teaching posts on contractual basis
National Institute of Homoeopathy, Kolkata, invites application from interested candidates along with Bio-Data for attending Walk-in-Interview scheduled to be held
on 29th December 2014 (Monday) at the Institute’s above located address
at 11.00 AM
Tenure : Contractual basis for a period of one year or till the vacancies are filled up on regular basis, whichever is earlier.
Remuneration : Rs. 40,000/-
- Postgraduate Degree in Homoeopathy in the concerned subject, included in the 2nd Schedule of the Homoeopathy Central Council Act. 1973.
- 5yrs as Sr. Lecturer/Lecturer or Asst. Professor in the concerned subject or 10 years combined experience in teaching the concerned subject as Assistant Professor/Lecturer
- Materia Medica
- Organon of Medicine
Vacancy : 1 in each
- Preference will be given to persons having eligibility to be guide as per CCH Regulation.
- Persons in the teaching profession of Homoeopathy/Retired teachers (age below 65 years)/In-Service teachers, possessing requisite qualifications mentioned above against each of the category is eligible for appearing the walk-in-Interview as per schedule.
- The selected candidates will have no claim for regularization or any preference shall be given while filling up the posts on regular basis. The service shall be terminated on completion of terms as indicated above.
- The candidate must bring two recent passport size photographs, all original certificates of education and experience certificate and two sets of self-attested photocopies of all the documents to be submitted to the office before one hour of scheduled time of the Interview.
- No TA/DA, boarding/lodging shall be paid by NIH for attending the Interview.
- Selected candidates have to join by 31st December 2014 failing which, next candidate shall be given offer of appointment.
- Director, NIH reserves the right to modify the number of vacancies and selection or non selection of any candidate and cancel or modify the notification without assigning any reason or communication to candidate(s).
- Candidates may visit the Institute Website: www.nih.nic.in regularly for further updates.
Salt Lake, Kolkata- 700106
Tele Fax: 2337-5295
Source : http://nih.nic.in/TeachContract.pdf