P.N.Jain Foundation (founder of B.Jain Group of Companies) in association with D.S.Homoeopathic Medical College, is organizing an E-Poster competition for the post-graduate students pursuing their studies in homeopathic medical colleges in the State of Maharashtra
on Saturday 8th April 2017 in the college seminar hall to commemorate the Birth Anniversary of our Master Dr. Samuel Hahnemann.
The P. N.Jain Foundation, New Delhi, has consented to give away prizes to the winners as under :
I Prize : Cash prize of Rs. 31,000/- and a Trophy
II Prize : Cash prize of Rs. 21,000/- and a Trophy
III Prize : Cash prize of Rs. 11,000/- and a Trophy
While B.Jain Pharmaceutical Pvt. Ltd. (the medical wing of B.Jain Group) has announced to give medical kit worth Rs. 3000/- to each winner and a complimentary medical kit to all participants.
Three topics on homeopathy will be given to each team to prepare the competition material in advance.
The topics are as under:
- Geriatrics and Homoeopathy
- Homoeopathy in Cancer Management
- Homoeopathy for Mother and Child
Each team will be asked to prepare and present on one topic after random selection on the day of competition. 45 minutes will be given for the preparation and four minutes will be allotted for the presentation of their e-posters along with power point presentation.
Rules and regulations
- Language used is strictly English.
- Only E -Poster presentation should be done
- Two students per poster can form a team.
- Only two entries per college are permitted.
- Participants have to prepare Posters for all three topics .On the day of the competition, a topic which the team gets randomly by picking up a chit should be presented in power point presentation form along with the E-Poster. Preparation time of 45 minutes will be given.
- The Judges will evaluate E-Posters & its power point presentation. Decision of the Judges will be final & binding for all. Time limit of 4 minutes per team will be given for presentation.
Only two teams comprising of not more than two bonafide PG students in each team from each institution will be allowed to participate in the above competition. They will have to bring along with them the recommendation certificate from the Principal of the college to that effect.
The last date for submitting the names of participants in the said competition is 25th March 2017 so as to reach the Principal, D.S.Homoeopathic Medical College, during the college office time on the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details Contact: Dr.Sneha (9168614747)
Participants are supposed to report at 10 am sharp on the day of competition to the registration counter. (Breakfast and Lunch for participants will be provided)
The request and invitation
Principal and Colleagues of the PG institution in homeopathy in the State of Maharashtra are requested to bring this announcement to the notice of their PG students and motivate them to actively participate in this State level homeopathic competition and forward the names of students with recommendations and oblige.