Date: Saturday the 30th May, 2015
Time – 8:00am to 5:00pm
Venue – Mohammed Bin Rashid Academic Medical Center Auditorium, Dubai Healthcare City
Official Sponsors – Dubai Medical College
The DMC Medical Education Symposium 2015 (DMES) is positioned to be a meeting point for medical professionals, educators and students and post-graduate trainees. While providing the latest in medical education, some topics in medicine and surgery which are relevant to the practitioners and educators in this region are included. A sample of the community statistics as part of student audits and student research possibilities will be showcased.
Objectives of the education program:
- Dissemination of best practices in medical education
- Professional development of doctors and healthcare professionals
- Fostering interaction of residents and medical educators
- Fostering research and scholarship
- Medical educators and administrators
- Medical practitioners
- Residents, interns and other health professionals
- Students and interns
- Post graduate trainees
Seminar on Recent Strides in Medical Education and Clinical Practice
On Saturday, 30th May 2015
Gear up for our renowned International Speakers and experience the latest advancements in Medical Education and Medicine under a new light.
Extended deadline for abstract is 30th April, 2015
Poster and Oral presentations of clinical and medical education topics are welcome!
Source : http://www.dmcg.edu/dmes_2015/index.php