Date: 10 & 11 January 2015
Day: Saturday and Sunday
This two-day homeopathic event is open to everyone with a professional, consultants and PG & UG scholars, as well as teaching faculties of homeopathic medical college. Free to attend, the seminar will be supported by an exhibition of the latest products and services from Homeopathic Pharmaceuticals and Publishing Department.
1. Homeopathic Management of Advanced Cancer Cases
2. Management of Acute Pathological Conditions.
Objectives of seminar:
The objectives of the seminar are to provide you with an opportunity to:
- Upgrade your knowledge by being exposed to relevant clinical cases from Dr Master’s own private clinic and Hospitals in Mumbai and Pune
- Add value to you in your daily clinical practice in ‘Acute Pathology & Advanced Cancer’
- Provide you with an opportunity to learn and meet the homeopathic legend Dr Farokh J Master.
- Expose you to the source books in homeopathy for classical prescribing.
How to use SYNTHESIS Repertory and Radar Opus.
Venue: Bombay Hospital, Marine Lines, Mumbai
NOTE: A copy of your ID document needs to be sent with the registration form. The copy does not need to be certified. Please note if you do not send a copy of your ID document with the registration form, you WILL NOT get a certificate.
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued to all delegates.
Delegates to make own arrangement for Lunch, accommodation & transport costs. There is no Registration fee for attending this Exclusive seminar with Dr Farokh Master.
Organized by –
International Foundation of Clinical Research in Homoeopathy and Charities
Dept. of Homoeopathy, Bombay Hospital
Dept. of Homoeopathy, K. E. M. Hospital
Dept. of Homoeopathy, Bai Jerbai Wadia Hospital
Dept. of Homoeopathy, Kamalnayan Bajaj Cancer Center
Ruby Hall, Pune
Radar Opus, Archibel S. A. Belgium
B. Jain Publishers & Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi
Center of Advance Study in Homoeopathy (C.A.S.H.) New Delhi, India
How to Register:
The participants/delegates may register their name by sending a mail at email@example.com or send sms on 09310845809.
After receiving your email, Our organizing team will send you a confirmation mail/sms with the registration no. and other details.
Last Date of Registration: 31st December 2014