Location: Gurgaon (Haryana)
Duration of Position: One year or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier
Last Date: July 17, 2018
Project Brief: The project would attempt to design and facilitate the adoption of alternate model(s) for responding to the critical shortage of medical specialists in select states
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine OR AYUSH OR Masters in Management Studies OR Masters in Social Sciences from a reputed Institute along with degree in Public Health/ Health Management
- Master’s degree in Community Medicine OR Preventive Social Medicine OR PhD in Epidemiology, Social Sciences, Management studies from a reputed Institute with work experience in public health
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 17 July 2018
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills, a commitment to high quality graduate / post-graduate education.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi-Government Organization or Educational Institutions in India must apply through proper channel.
- PHFI reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all available positions.
- The requirements of minimum qualification and/or experience may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding any delays, conduct & result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
Apply at : https://phfi.org/opening/deputy-state-coordinator/