Deputy State Coordinator, Project Associate and Deputy Project Manager in Public Health Foundation of India
Location : Gurgoan, Haryana
Duration of Position : One year or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
Brief on the Organization: The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is working towards building a healthier India. It is helping to address the limited institutional and systems capacity in India by strengthening education and training, advancing research and technology and facilitating policy and practice in the area of Public Health. PHFI is headquartered in New Delhi with national presence through its constituent units of regional Indian Institutes of Public Health (IIPHs) and Centers of Applied Research in core public health themes.
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Management, AYUSH or Social Sciences
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Management, AYUSH and Social Sciences along with work experience in public health
- Around 4 years of experience in public health OR project management
- Experience of working with senior officials at state government/s, academic partners of national repute, collaborators and/or funders etc.
- Experience of assisting in related projects.
- Experience coordinating training/teaching-related activities as part of a larger teaching/research organization in public health education.
Annual Salary (CTC) will be based on the available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
Last Date of Receipt of Applications by mail : 06-Mar-18
For more information : https://www.phfi.org/get-involved/work-with-us