Memo No.:466/CZP/Homoeo/2008(Part-II), dated:27/02/2014 – Notification of Cooch Behar Zilla Parishad (District Public Health Cell) for Engagement of Part Time Homoeopathic Doctors in the Gram Panchayat level Ayush dispensaries on contractual arrangement under NRHM.
Last Date: 22/03/14.
Notification for engagement of part time Homoeopathic doctors in the Gram Panchayat level Ayush dispensaries on contractual arrangement under NRHM.
Applications are hereby invited in prescribed proforma (Annexture-I) from the eligible candidates for contractual engagement initially for one year in the Gram Panchayat level dispensaries under NRHM by the Prodhan of the concerned Gram Panchayat.
Total posts : 8
The applications may be submitted to the concerned Block office on any working day and time within the 22.03.2014
Qualifications & Other eligibility required:-
a) Age: – Not more than 50 years as on the 1st January of the year of publication of notice, Upper age limit is relax able for 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for O.B.C Candidates. The agreement between the doctor and the Prodhan will terminate on the date on which the doctor attains the age of 65 years.
b) Educational Qualification for Homoeopathy: – A post-Graduate degree (MD) , a graduate (BHMS) or a Diploma (DMS/DHMS) in Homoeopathy from an Institutions recognized by Central Council of Homoeopathy and must be registered with State or Central Council of Homoeopathy.
c) The applications of the GP area will be considered first.
General Instructions for the candidates
- One recent passport size signed photograph will be fixed on the application.
- Attested copy of the mark sheet and other certificates along with the age proof and permanent residential proof (Voter Identity Card)will have to be enclosed with the application.
- Details of viva-voice will be communicated to the candidates by the concerned Block Development Officer by registered post. The liability of any loss of transmission by post will not be vested on the BDO concerned . No travelling allowance will be admissible.
- Application duly filled up in the prescribed proforma in the sealed envelope along with the self addressed envelope (10.5”X4.5”) with postage of Rs. 5/- affix on it may be deposited by hand or by post to the concerned Block office. The receiving officer of the Block office will issue the receipt in prescribed proforma attached with the application form to the candidate and the candidate will collect the receipt by his/her effort. The receiving officer will make entry in the register as per guideline memo no. 65/SPHC/2M-2/09 dt.22.02.2010.
- The last date of receiving application on both on hand or by post on 22.03.2014 After that date no application will be entertained at any cost.
- One candidate can apply for more than one G.P. level dispensary. The name of the post will clearly mentioned on sealed envelope.
Source : http://coochbehar.gov.in/Htmfiles/Occasional/ZP27022014.PDF