- National Leprosy Eradication Programme (NLEP)
- National Programme for Prevention and Control of Cancer, Diabetes, Cardiovascular Diseases and Stroke (NPPCDCS)
- Integrated Diseases Surveillance Project (IDSP)
Directorate of Medical & Health Services
207,208 Second Floor Secretariat, 66 KVA Road Amli
Postal Code: 396230
State: Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Qualifications: BHMS/BAMS with PG in Public Health/Health Administration with 5 years relevant training experience.
How To Apply: Eligible and desirous candidates may forward their applications in prescribed format to the Office of the Directorate Medical & Health Services, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Silvassa-396230, with one set of attested photocopy of educational qualification and experience certificate.
Last date : 24/01/2015.
- Candidates holding Domicile Certificate of DNH will be given preference.
- Only those candidates who are eligible will be contacted for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Applications will be summarily rejected if found deviant from prescribed format and required criteria without assigning any reason.
- The State Health Society reserves the right to terminate the selection process without assigning a reason.
Contact Details: Contact No. (0260) 2642940/2630102