National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW) is seeking resumes from qualified candidates for the above-mentioned post purely on contractual basis.
Eligibility: Post Graduate Degree in Health Management/ Social Sciences/ Health related field
Years of Experience Two years experience in data handling / data analysis with sufficient knowledge and work experience in MS Office
Age Not above 35 yearson the last date of submitting application
No. of Post One (1)
Scope of Work:
- Collection, compilation and analysis of MIS reports from States/UTs, for quarterly publication.
- Preparation of reports for Outcome Budget and Result Framework Document (RFD) targets and achievements.
- Planning of action oriented monitoring for the districts and states using various indicators and requirements. Progress report of States.
- Preparation of New MIS format and support for MIS publication.
- Technical inputs for resource document preparation.
- Any other job as and when assigned.
Remuneration: The consultant will be paid a consolidated monthly remuneration between Rs.40,000/- to Rs.90,000/-.
To Apply: Candidates are requested to download the application form attached with the ToR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4 p.m. on 17-Apr-2017. Application submitted in other format will not be accepted.