Applications are invited from citizen of India for following categories of staff to serve in the Ministry of AYUSH on a consolidated remuneration for working in terms of the Central Sector Scheme for International Cooperation in AYUSH. The appointment will be purely on contractual basis for a period of 12 months initially.
- Consultant (Technical) – Rs. 43,500/-
- Consultant (Administrative) -Rs. 38,000/-
The remuneration for the staff to be engaged will be revised annually by granting incremental increase of upto 10% or as revised for other such consultants and staff in Ministry of AYUSH, after review of their performance.
Leave: Contractual staff shall be eligible for 12 days leaves (one day in each month) in a calendar year on pro-rata basis alongwith normal holidays. Un-availed leave in a calendar year will not be carried forward to next year.
Allowance: Except TA/DA on domestic tour, no other allowances including transport, mobile, medical allowance or any other shall be admissible.
- Consultant (Technical):-
(a) Essential Qualifications: 5-1/2 year’s degree of AYUSH Systems (BAMS/ BUMS/ BNYS/ BSMS/ BHMS) from recognized institution.
Experience: At least 5 years’ experience in Government Department/ Ministry/ Statutory or Autonomous bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings / any reputed private organization/ Institution etc.
(b) Desirable Qualifications: preference will be given to whom, who possessed following:
- a) M.D. in AYUSH Systems/ Master in Business Administration (MBA), any stream.
- b) Working knowledge of Computer (MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel etc).
- c) Exposure in Central / social sector schemes at national, state and district level.3
- Consultant (Administrative):-
(a) Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks or its equivalent grade.
Experience: At least ten years’ experience under the Government Department/ Ministries/ Statutory or Autonomous bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings/ any reputed private organization/ institution etc.
(b) Desirable: preference will be given to retired officers of the level of section officers/ under Secretary and equivalent from the Government of India/ State Government and its attached & Statutory or Autonomous bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings.
- The Selection Committee shall be formed to interview / selection after following due procedures and advertisement /notice of website of AYUSH. The Ministry reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in respect of all or any of the posts at any time. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Interested candidates may send their application in prescribed format (Annexure) latest by 05.08.2015 on this address:
Under Secretary to the Government of India
AYUSH Bhawan, B-Block, GPO Complex, INA