On 30th October to 2nd November, 2014.
The theme of the conference ‘Health IT Solutions for Improving Patient Care’ aims to encourage researchers, surgeons, practitioners, young scientists, healthcare workers and suppliers from across the world to cooperate and share knowledge & experience about how to use information technology to improve the healthcare status of the people.
Apart from the outstanding scientific programme, trade fair and social events.
The conference will provide an excellent opportunity to forge new relationships with professional colleagues from across the country and the Asia Pacific region.
This Sessions will present the design, development, and implementation of state-of-the-art EMR, EHR, PHR, clinical systems and HIS, including electronic health records, standards and interoperability, clinical decision support, and effects on clinical quality and patient outcomes.
APAMI 2014 will be organized with the following themes:
- Clinical research informatics
- Clinical workflow and human factors
- Consumer informatics and phrs
- Mobile health
- Data interoperability and information exchange
- Data mining, nlp, information extraction retrieval
- Achieving meaningful use
- Global ehealth
- Informatics education and workforce development
- Informatics in health professional education
- Interactive systems
- Policy and ethical issues
- Public health informatics and biosurveillance
- Imaging informatics
- Simulation and modelling
- Terminology and standards ontologies
- Translational bioinformatics and biomedicine
More details : http://www.apami2014.com/index.html