Location: Mulund (w), Mumbai
Salary: Depends on experience
Last Date for application: 05/10/12
Job type: Full time
Company: American NonSurgical Spine Institute (ANSSI)
Contact: email@example.com Mob : 91-9029056844
Major Role and Responsibilities:
- Assessing a client`s physical abilities and needs
- Implementing of a treatment plan according to the client`s individualized needs
- Implementing programs including VAX D treatment and spine care related treatment Providing consultation on injury prevention and health promotion
- Handle clients’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Be the key liaison between spinal consultant and the VAX-D treatment specialist
- Effectively manage a personal clinical case load within the outpatient team
- A lead service development in the area of VAX-D treatment
- Ensure that staffs are providing high quality, contemporary, and where possible, evidence based treatments for spinal patients.
- B.A.M.S. / B.H.M.S. degree.
- Experienced in spine related problems
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to develop close relationships with referring sources and colleagues.
- Experience in teaching and supervising staff.
- An ability and interest in leading the development of spinal services.
- Experience/ interest in developing and collating relevant outcome measures.
- An ability to read MRI, X-ray, CT scans desirable.
- Proficiency and safe techniques in spinal treatment desirable.
American NonSurgical Spine Institute (ANSSI) is introducing a revolutionary non-surgical treatment for all spine related problems including slipped disk (Herniations of intervertebral disk) causing nerve root compression. Our company is looking for B.A.M.S. / B.H.M.S. doctors to run the day-to-day activities of its VAX-D treatment center.
The B.A.M.S. / B.H.M.S. doctor will be responsible for the VAX-D treatment area and accommodation of patients affected by back-pain. This includes the addressing the queries of all the clients and guests, consulting clients, explaining all the procedure of VAX-D treatment to clients and assisting in treatment. The post holder will be well supported in a dynamic, friendly and established team environment where best practice and change for improvement is encouraged.
Source : http://www.indiamedjobs.com/index.php?post_id=150261