5-9 September 2015
SECC, Glasgow, UK
The Association for Medical Education in Europe (AMEE) look forward to welcoming participants from around the world to AMEE 2015 at the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC). There will be something for everyone – those new to education or with wide experience; those interested in undergraduate education, postgraduate training or CPD; those working in medicine or other healthcare profession as a teacher, student, administrator, researcher or leader.
- Delivering education in the context of limited resources – a challenge faced by those working both the developed and developing world;
- Interprofessional Education – how we can learn and work together to provide better patient care;
- Ensuring Quality in Education – how we can ensure not only minimum standards but aspire to excellence in education;
- Professionalism, Scholarship and Faculty Development – keeping up to date with the changing demands and pressures faced by healthcare professionals;
- The Continuum of Education – recognising the need for a seamless transition through the stages of medical education;
- Shaping the Future of Technology-Enhanced Learning – an exciting opportunity to take part in a 1.5 day Symposium to challenge current thinking and to consider the future of technology in learning;
- AMEE Hackathon – bringing together educators, software developers, graphic designers and project managers to come up with creative solutions to technological challenges faced in education.