Here is an opportunity to work with one of the reputed Life Insurance companies in India.
Designation : – Associate Manager – Underwriting.
Department : Underwriting
Qualification Required : MBBS/BAMS/BDS/BHMS
Experience : – 2 to 6 yrs
Purpose of the job : -Perform high value and high risk medical underwriting.
Responsibilities : –
- Evaluation of high value / high risk proposals as per underwriting authority (Risk in excess of INR 50 Lac and Extra Mortality of +75).
- Responsible for underwriting services to allocated zone / channels.
- To manage underwriting turn around time for all New Business and Revival cases.
- To manage the grievances and complaints of internal and external customers.
- Proactively, ensure mechanisms or information cascade to reduce complaints / queries.
- Adherence to Turn around time and quality for all underwriting cases.
Interested candidates can walk-in between given day and time as per the following details:
Date of Interview: 12 th October 2016 – 14 th October 2016 (Wednesday – Friday)
Timing: 11.00 am to 4.00pm
Contact Person: Vasundhara Joshi
Kindly carry any photo ID Proof and 2 copies of updated resume.
Venue Details: HDFC Standard Life (Head Office)
12th floor, Lodha Excelus, Behind Apollo Mills Compound, N M Joshi Marg, Lower Parel (East) , Mumbai 400 011