Assistant Professor at Department of foreign language – Pune, Maharashtra
Department Interdisciplinary School of Health Sciences Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (CCIH)
Pay Band Rs. 15600-39100 with AGP of Rs.6000
Tenure of Post On fixed contract basis for a period of five years initially for a period of one year, extendable up to next four years after assessing his/her performance during the tenure of one year from the date of joining.
No. of Posts 2
Category 02 Open 01 ST
Qualification & Specialization
Public Health in AYUSH / Research methods & informatics for AYUSH/ Experimental research in Ayurvedic Biology
Ph.D degree or equivalent qualification in Public Health/ Ayurveda/ Medical/ Biomedical / Health Sciences from recognised national or international University of repute.
- Good academic record with demonstrated ability to work in interdisciplinary environment and post doctoral research experience in reputed institution.
- At least 5 year experience in collaborative interdisciplinary research related to AYUSH and relevant publications in reputed peer reviewed journals.
- Aptitude for scientific and evidence based integration of modern medicine and AYUSH systems for improving public health.
- Experience in clinical and literary research, preferably in AYUSH informatics, Ayurvedic pharmcoepidemiology, clinical research botanical drug research and network pharmacology.
- An experience in research grant writing and editing is desirable.
Candidates should apply online from 22.02.2018 to 14.03.2018 through the University website admin.unipune.ac.in/recruitment and then take the printout of the said application and attach attested copies of the necessary documents to the same. The Candidate should submit the printout of the application form along with all enclosures to the Assistant Registrar, Administration-Teaching, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune – 411007, on or before 21.03.2018.