National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) is a constituent board of Quality Council of India (QCI) set up to establish and operate accreditation programme for healthcare organizations.
Last date : 30th December 2013
QCI Quality Council of India invites applications for the following Posts on regular /contract basis in NABH.
1. Assistant Director: Two posts
Essential Qualification & Experience : MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS or a Graduate in any Medical Science related discipline with MHA/ MBA (healthcare related field) or equivalent course.
Experience: Assistant Director- minimum 5 years experience in Industry/ Healthcare having dealt with Accreditation / Quality Management Systems. Clear understanding of Quality issues in Healthcare and Quality Management System, Good Communication Skills, Good Knowledge of IT and word processing, Experience / Training in ISO / NABH / Auditing process.
Desirable Qualification : Assistant Director: Post Graduate in any Medical Specialty
Maximum Age: 35 years
Pay Scale : Approx. CTC Rs. 7.5 lacs per annum.
2. Project Coordinator: One post on contract
Essential Qualification & Experience : MBBS or a Post Graduate in any Medical Science related discipline (Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology) Experience: minimum 5 years experience in Industry/ Healthcare having dealt with Accreditation / Quality Management Systems. Clear understanding of Quality issues in Healthcare and Quality Management System, Good Communication Skills, Good Knowledge of IT and word processing, Experience / Training in ISO / NABH / NABL/Auditing process.
Desirable Experience : Experience of working in an accredited medical laboratory / accreditation organisation/ certification organisation/ laboratory based research organisation.
Maximum Age: 35 years
Pay Scale : Emoluments will be commensurate with qualification and experience.
Application Format : Interested candidates may please refer to detailed job description and terms & conditions of employment and may send their applications in the prescribed format alongwith copies of certificates/documents in support of qualification, experience & age latest by 30th December 2013 to:
Quality Council of India (QCI)
2nd Floor, Institution of Engineers Building, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110 002
- Processing of new applications including scrutiny of application form, application fees and required documents in line with documented policies & procedures, and ISQua requirements.
- Propose assessment team for assessment and briefing them.
- Co-ordinate the Assessment process with HCO & Assessors.
- Scrutiny of the Assessment report for compliance with the procedure.
- Communicating the Non-Conformities to the HCO and Scrutiny of compliance of Non-Conformities as reported by the HCO.
- Preparation of final report and presentation to the Accreditation Committee.
- Preparation/ issue of Accreditation Certificate.
- Conducting/ Co-coordinating Surveillance/ Re-assessment as per schedule.
- Processing and keeping an account of payment to be made to the assessors and by the HCOs to NABH.
- Respond appropriately to any query related to NABH.
- Member Secretary of Committees as decided by CEO from time to time.
- Interact with relevant organization and participate in their meetings as assigned by reporting officer from time to time.
- Conducting and Coordinating Assessor training programs.
- Updating website and ensure availability of printed documents, if any.
- Conducting and Coordinating awareness programs.
- Ensure availability of required documents to HCOs.
- Provide inputs and feedback for the improvement of functioning of the program
- Any other responsibility assigned by reporting officer from time to time.
Terms and Conditions:
- All posts are provisional and subject to change according to vacancies without any notice.
- All newly appointed regular employees shall be on probation for one year.
- Candidates called for interview shall be paid TA (train fare up to 2nd AC/ actual expenditure, whichever is less).
- The selected candidates will have to follow QCI policies.
- The candidates while appearing for interview will produce all relevant original documents.
- QCI reserves the right to recruit or cancel the vacancies at any time.
- Mere fulfillment of the minimum eligibility criteria does not qualify for short listing and decision of the screening cum selection committee constituted for the purpose will be final in this regard.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed of the interview date and timings.
- No telephone enquiries will be solicited
Web : http://www.nabh.co/