Reports to: State Head
Department: HAT_Mass Health
- The job holder is a key member of a team responsible for managing the Mass Health business i.e, Swasthya Sathi Scheme in WB business within a defined geographical region.
- The job holder will work closely with the rest of the team across the business to ensure the timely delivery of high value, high quality services to Mass Health Scheme beneficiaries.
- The job holder will also be responsible for acquiring business related to Govt. & Rural.
Qualifications, Training & Experience:
- Medical Graduate preferably MBBS or BAMS/BHMS
- 1-2 year of clinical experience or experience of medical audit related to some health insurance scheme.
- Fluent in Local language/Hindi and English both spoken and written.