National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) 2nd Regional External Assessors’ Training
Date: Monday, 27thJanuary to Friday,31st January 2020
Next such training of Five (5) days duration will be conducted from 27thJanuary to 31st January 2020 at Guwahati. The successful participants who on successful proficiency evaluation will be empanelled for the external assessments of Public Healthcare facilities.
Applications are invited from interested professionals (Public and Private) who meet the following Qualification requirement.
- MBBS/BDS/AYUSH/B.Sc. (Nursing)/MHA or equivalent.
Preferences to be given to those, who have successfully undergone Internal Assessor Training under NQAS. Faculties of Medical Colleges, who are willing to travel and spare time for assessment, may also be encouraged and nominated.
- 10 years post qualification experience of direct care of patient/Programme Administration/Health Administration/ Health Consultancy/Relevant Teaching experience.
- Experienced contractual candidates may also be considered subject to submission of an undertaking to serve for a minimum period of 2 (Two) years, if found suitable otherwise.
There is no fee for the training; however successful candidate will undertake assessment of at least 3 (Three) public health facilities in a year as per request of NHSRC. Failing which the empanelment may be cancelled.
- Registration will begin at 08:30 A.M. on Monday, 27thJanuary 2020
- Training Timings: 09:00 A.M. – 06:00 P.M. (all 5 days)
- Attendance in all sessions is mandatory
- Venue – IIBM, Tripura Road, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati – 781028 (landmark – ESIC Hospital)
How to apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their CV in the following format by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by Friday, 10th January 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for the External Assessor training.
For Queries / Registration contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org– M +91- 7002888412