On the 16th, & 17th of January,2016,
Organised by The Homoeopathic Medical Association of India – HAMAI
- Panel Discussion-“Clinical teaching in Homoeopathy :-its problems and solutions.”
- “Homoeopathic Education : Current status”
- Present scenario of clinical research in Homoeopathy.
- Fundamental& basic research in Homoeopathy.
- A Symposium- “ Validation of Materia Medica : Group Study with special emphasis to Calcarea Group along With practical experience”
- Evidence based clinical case presentation
- Scope of Homoeopathy in management of Geriatric diseases.
- Panel Discussion – Drugs and Cosmetic act. 1945:- Suggestions for Amendments.
- Drug standardisation and Homoeopathic Pharmacopeia
- Role of Homoeopathy in National Health Program in relation to public Health.
N.B.:- Last date for submission to scientific committee is 31st October 2015 to the Scientific standing committee.
Quiz contest and/or Debate for Students.
Instructions for Authors
- Abstract must be typed in English only and not exceeding 300 words, and must be submitted as a Word document (.doc or .docx). The Word count does not include the title, authors and affiliations.
- Use font ‘Time New Roman’ 12 characters per inch (font size 12)
- Use single spacing
- Give your email id and contact details
- Mention your affiliations
- Do not add pictures in abstract
For details log on website – www.hmai.in