An Advanced Homeopathic Seminar with Dr. Farokh Master
Gaining Confidence with Pathology
April 11th – 20th, 2016
“Join us for ten days of brilliant homeopathy, in the magical and majestic Himalayan Mountains, with 25 colleagues from around the world!”
This is a clinically based seminar, where we will see about two dozen live cases. Thus Dr. Master’s afternoon materia medica teachings, as well as his case analysis lectures, follow directly from our morning patient’s pathologies & prescriptions. In past seminars, this method has resulted in very lively and relevant lectures. The pathologies seen will range from minor acute injuries to life threatening chronic diseases. Also, the questions and answers are very practical and allow us to experience first hand how a great homeopath handles the very same problems that we face in our own daily practice.
Limited to 25 participants, this intimate homeopathic retreat will be an opportunity to observe and engage personally with one of the world’s greatest homeopaths.
While new ideas are capturing the imagination of homeopaths, Dr. Master guides with a steady hand, revealing the power and efficacy of properly practiced, classical homeopathy.
This retreat will take place in Gunhare, a small village about two hours south east of Dharmashala India. Dharamshala is home to the Dalai Lama and many other great spiritual leaders. Also, these mountain regions have served as pilgrimage destinations for devout Hindus for over one thousand years, and are speckled with sacred treasures. Some free time has been scheduled into this retreat to allow for quiet reflection, inspired conversations, group trips to sacred Buddhist and Hindu temples and optional adventures into the foothills of the Himalayas.
- Management of renal failure and cancer
- Management of cardiology and respiratory disorders
- Management of childhood disorders, respiratory allergies, behavioral problems and eczema
- Management of both acute and chronic diseases
- How to solve acute and chronic cases
- How to understand the language of our patient
- The art of converting the language of our patient to the language of the repertory
- Management of the second prescription
- What to do when the remedy fails
More details : http://himalayanhomeopathy.com/about-this-retreat/