SIMILIMA.COM – the pioneer website in homoeopathy offers Latest jobs, technology, CMEs, clinical tips,exams, admissions and many more things in Homoeopathy.
We think that placement with reputed salty is the main traction for every professional courses. Currently www.similima.com is the largest placement lister in Homoeopathy.
We also offer practicing professionals a way to learn this evidence-based homeopathy through a range of engaging, active, and unique cases presentations and clinical tips.
- Largest placement portal in Homoeopathy – listing job from across the globe.
- Our Technology section – deals with latest homoeopathy softwares, apps and clinic management softwares.
- Clinical tip – section contains authentic clinical tips from classical and modern masters of homoeopathy
- Events & CMEs – listing homoeopathy seminars in India and abroad
- Clinic set up – section contains practical guide lines on how to set up and promote your clinic including online consultation and promotion
- Competitive exam – listing all the major homoeopathy competitive exams from India and abroad – like MD Entrance, PhD entrance, PSC, UPSC and other exams
- Book review section – our expert panel of teachers reviewed classical and modern books on homoeopathy in detail
- Journal reviews – Review of the current journals as soon as published
- Success stories – Presenting data base of complicated case cured and managed with homoeopathy
- IEC/BCC – Information, Education and Communication (IEC) in health programmes aim to increase awareness, change attitudes and bring about a change in specific behaviours – effectively utilised for creating awareness about Homeopathy among the public – collection of posters and presentations in english and regional languages
The aim of SIMILIMA is to provide free service to professionals,academics, researchers, and students working in the area of Homoeopathic & allied medical sciences. Each visit will be really a wonderful and rewarding experience with packed with information on various aspects of homeopathy which is regularly updated.
We have no doubt that this site will help thousands of Homoeopathic professionals and practitioners who will be taking Homoeopathy very seriously in their life. May be a real blessing for homeopaths at every stage of their journey.
Be a part of this prestigious website
We do not warrant that the information in the articles is accurate or complete, and do not hold any responsibility for the contents of the linked articles.This information, especially the material posted in Clinical Tips, is not intended for use as a substitute for consultation to a licensed practitioner.We also provides hundreds of links to relevant articles located in websites operated by third parties. We have used our best efforts to provide links to articles that contain up-to-date and accurate information.
If you find objectionable material / inaccurate information within the pages of Homeobook, please send e-mail to email@example.com with your name, and a brief statement explaining your objection/correction.
Privacy and Copyright Policy
We upholds the policy of open access to homeopathic & allied medical literatures. Copying and redistribution of articles permitted for personal use after permission from CEO, provided no restrictions are imposed on the access and a hyperlink to the original article should be maintained. Copyright of articles (if specified) belongs to respective authors and all opinion stated are exclusively that of authors. No content in this portal is safeguarded to be authentic for a legal scrutiny.
We use the information we collect to provide the services you request. We do not sell, rent, or lease our customer lists to third parties. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as you use the service you have requested. There is absolutely no assurance that any statement contained or cited in an article touching on medical matters is true, correct, precise, or up-to-date. The overwhelming majority of such articles are written, in part or in whole, by professionals. Even if a statement made about medicine is accurate, it may not apply to you or your symptoms – consult a qualified homeopath.
Removal from our Database
Should you ever wish to be removed from our database, simply contact us and we will be happy to fulfill your request.
We upholds the policy of open access to homeopathic & allied medical literatures. Copying and redistribution of articles permitted for personal use provided no restrictions are imposed on the access and a hyperlink to the original article should be maintained with prior permission from Director & Chief Editor . Copyright of articles (if specified) belongs to respective authors and all opinion stated are exclusively that of authors.
The site is designed primarily for use by qualified physicians and other medical professionals. The information contained herein should NOT be used as a substitute for the advice of an appropriately qualified and licensed physician or other health care provider. The information provided here is for educational and informational purposes only. In no way should it be considered as offering medical advice.
The materials are legally protected by copyright. Any use exploitation or commercialization outside the narrow limits set by copyright legislation, without CEO’s consent, is illegal, un ethical and liable to criminal prosecution.
Copyright © similima
All disputes subjects to Kerala high court. Cochin
Chief Executive Officer
Mr HAMID ALI
Amna’s.Kulangarapeedika,Pokkunnu.P.O,Calicut.673007. Kerala. India
Email : similimateam@@gmail.com
Dr K R Mansoor Ali BHMS,MD(Hom)
Approved Practitioner. Ministry of Health. United Arab Emirates
Asst. Professor. Govt. Homeopathic Medical College. Calicut. 673010. Kerala. India
Member, Board of studies Homoeopathy UG – KUHS
Member, Board of studies Homoeopathy PG – KUHS
Mob : + 91 9249337799
- Dr Mansoor Ali took his BHMS and MD from Govt. Homeopathic Medical College. Calicut and joined in the same institute in 2006.
- He is the director & chief editor of the largest website on homeopathic education and research Similima.com & Homeobook.com
- He had attended and presented papers in several state and national and international conferences.
- Conducted various workshops and training programmes for BHMS students, internees, Govt. medical officers, teachers and practitioners.
- He is also a visiting lecturer, examiner and question paper setter to many homeopathic institutions and Universities.
- He is a leading practitioner at Calicut and first rank holder in MD Entrance Examination and Kerala Public service commission examination for the post of lecturer.
- Received national award “Homeo Sree” for his contribution to homeopathic education through www.similima.com – in December 2011