ON 2nd & 3rd December 2015.
Venue: TMCAA Academic Complex, Government Medical College, Thrissur
Program supported by generous grants from Thrissur Medical College Alumni Association
Medical Education is undergoing a sea-change in the world over. Such changes are happening in Indian shores as well. How aware are we, of these changes? This Trans-national Conference is an answer to this question. We are bringing together some of the best minds in this speciality from 4 continents and revealing some of the core issues in Medical Education scenario.
Policy makers and Medical Educationists from India, Australia, US & UK are converging into this scenic Educational & Cultural capital of Kerala to deliberate on these issues.
2- Day Programme Schedule:
- 3 Key note addresses by leaders of Medical Education
- 10 Plenary Sessions by experts in the respective fields
- Exposure to Australian Medical Education system for Faculty Members
- Hands on training for Medical Students by Australian Faculty.
- Interactive Sessions
- Poster Sessions [Competitive]
Who should attend?
Faculty Delegates: Medical, Dental, Nursing and Allied Sciences Faculty Members, Policy Makers, Educationists.
Get hands on training from some of the best faculty members.
Dr VV Unnikrishnan
Ph: +91 9447407042
Link : http://gmctsr.in/portal/index.php/169-meducon-2015/456-brochure#brochure