Hosted By HMSAI jabalpur branch
Venue : Anushree Homoeopathic Medical College, Jabalpur, MP
Date : 22 April 2012
Besides scientific programme, the Conference will also have a Trade Exhibition from most of the leading companies in Homoeopathy, Institutes and Publication houses.
Expert speakers: (45 minute for each)
- Dr. C. Nayak, New Delhi : Potency selection
- Dr. Subhash Singh (NIH Kolkata): Difficulties During Practice
- DR. TANVEER HUSAIN LUDHIANA: Comparative Study of Mind Rubrics
- Dr. Sourabh Kumar: School of Materia Medica
- Dr. Gaurav Kackar : Importance of URINE investigation in selection of Remedy
Students Speakers: (25 minute for each)
Probable Topics for Presentation (For students & internee)
- Kali group remedy
- Indian Drugs
- Diathesis and its important in Homoeopathy
- The importance of Etiology in Homoeopathy
- Ophidia Group
- Students are requested to mail their scientific papers latest by 20 March 2012, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Papers shall be subject to selection by the committee and those selected shall be immediately informed to speaker.
- Each selected papers will be awarded by Rs. 2000/- courtesy Anushree Homoeopathic Medical College Jabalpur, MP.
- Dr. C.Nayak , Former Director CCRH, New Delhi
- Dr. Anand Chaturvedi, Principal, State Homoeopathic Medical College, Azamgarh, UP
- Dr.S.C.Mishra, Editor in Chief, ‘HOMOEO MIRACLE’ Journal, Jabalpur, MP
- Dr. Anil Singhal, Editor ‘HOMOEO MIRACLE’ Journal, Gudgoan, Haryana.
- Dr. S.N.Singh , Principal, Narayan Shree Homoeopathic Medical College Bhopal
Dr. Amit Pandey
Secretary General, Homoeopathic Medical Students Association of India (H.M.S.A.I.)
2nd One Day National Homoeopathic Conference