Focal Theme: Non Communicable Chronic Diseases Prevention & Management Through Ayush
On 9-11 April 2020
Venue : Dubai World Trade Centre
Strategies : Ayush Research: Ayush Education: Ayush Awareness: Ayush Culture: Ayush Propagation: Ayush Business:
- Advance knowledge in AYUSH through innovations & discovery
- Exchange of AYUSH knowledge among professionals
- Improve awareness on the best AYUSH practices, products for Wellbeing
- To create an inspiring environment to learn, educate, work and deliver best AYUSH practice
- Encourage Governments & Policy makers to integrate AYUSH to healthcare delivery systems.
- To encourage investment & trade of AYUSH products and services
Program at a Glance
- Preconference Workshops (from december 2019 to march 2020) : Preconference workshops shall be conducted on the Focal theme – Non Communicable Chronic Diseases– Prevention & Management through AYUSH – across several countries from October 2019 to march 2019 with the support of Ministry of AYUSH, Indian Embassies and AYUSH Practitioners.
- Inauguration – 9th April 2020
- Scientific Sessions with CME accreditation – 9th, 10th & 11th April 2020 : Masters of – Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathy and Sowa Rigpa – from around the world shall share their wisdom in preventing and combating NCD’s through AYUSH.
- Research Paper Presentations: – on 9th, 10th & 11th April 2020 : The Interactive Research Paper Session allows for a TEN 10 minute paper presentations; followed by an interactive roundtable discussion among presenters and the audience. Papers are invited from Global AYUSH stakeholders & practitioners on below themes: Prevention & Management of Non Communicable Chronic Diseases, Integrative medicine in the treatment of Non Communicable Chronic Diseases. o Research papers in AYUSH & Non Communicable Chronic Diseases, AYUSH role in the timely treatment of NCDs’
- International Delegates Assembly
- Buyer- Seller Meet
- Public Awareness Seminar
- Students’ sessions
- Cultural Program
Call for Paper & Poster
Focal Theme: Non-Communicable Chronic Diseases – Prevention & Management through AYUSH
Inform, inspire and delight our international delegates with your AYUSH knowledge! It is the great opportunity to share your ideas in Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathy & Sowa Rigpa with a global audience. .We have a policy of compelling 10 minutes’ powerful talk and 10 slides.
We also offer a beautiful opportunity for poster presentation with ‘pitch talk’.
Register and submit your abstract on www.ayushdubai.org
AYUSH Practitioners & professionals: AED. 350/- (AED. 300 for associate institution members)
Student Registration: AED. 250/- (AED. 200 for associate institution members)
Last date for delegate registartion – 5th March 2020 Contact: email@example.com or +971 50 426 5970
International AYUSH Conference & Exhibition 2020, Dubai
SIF Event Management Office
Office No: 36C, Unique World Business Centre, Al Karama, Dubai. www.sifuae.com
Dr Shyam V L +971 50 638 1722
Shri. Regi Punnoli +971 52 979 8684
Shri. Mohandas K V +971 56 681 4702
Shri. Abga Raveendranadha Babu +971 55 773 4380 | firstname.lastname@example.org
More details : http://ayushdubai.org
Homoepathy section is coordinated by : GHF – Global Homoeopathy Forum