The conference will be held May 8-10, 2015 in Philadelphia, PA
Theme is Celebrating the Past, Embracing the Future.
Session proposals that relate to this theme are encouraged, but coordination with this theme is not a requirement for submission, nor will it be a criterion upon which proposals are scored.
- This call for proposals is open to anyone and speakers may submit more than one proposal.
- Proposals may be submitted for introductory, intermediate, or advanced level presentations.
- Proposals representing a variety of content areas are welcome, such as theoretical, technical, clinical, research-based, practical, or business-related content areas.
- Presentations may be designed for one or more speakers. Panel presentations will also be considered.
- Presentations should be designed for a two hour time slot.
- Proposals must be submitted online by 11:59pm ET on July 31, 2014.
We encourage anyone interested to submit a proposal. All questions concerning the RFP process should be directed to email@example.com .
National Center for Homeopathy
1760 Old Meadow Road, Suite 500, McLean VA, 22102, USA
Web : http://www.homeopathycenter.org/