Applications are invited for the following posts purely on a temporary basis in a project- National Family Health Survey(NFHS)-4
Last date : 10th March, 2014.
The cost of personnel under NFHS-4 is sponsored and funded by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
International Institute for Population Sciences
Govandi Station Road, Deonar, Mumbai – 400 088.
Ph. No. 2556354/55/56, Web site: www.iipsindia.org
GROUP V CAB Component
Position Project Officer (Medical)– Fifteen Vacancies
Role & Responsibilities
- Assisting the team in the implementation of the tasks assigned.
- Regular field visits to monitor the training and field work in the assigned State(s).
- Supporting the arrangement of logistics for state visits / workshops.
- Supporting the preparation of reports and necessary documentation.
- Any other responsibility relating to the survey that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications Essential: MBBS/BAMS/BHMS/BDS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and local language.
- Desirable: MPH
- Any other qualification (may be specified by IIPS)
Salary Rs. 30,000/- Per Month (Consolidated)
Application with testimonial and supporting documents with CV and a photo (passport size) should be sent to the NFHS-4 Coordinator, IIPS, Govandi Station Road, Deonar, Mumbai- 400088, Post Box No- 8307.
All posts are purely temporary fixed tenure project based positions. Temporary Appointment shall terminate with completion of the Project or the period of appointment, whichever is the earlier. The initial appointment may be for six months extendable on satisfactory discharge of assigned responsibilities. Only sort listed candidates shall be called for interview.
The duration of the NFHS-4 Project is 1 to 2 years.
Educational Qualification or working experience may be relaxed in deserving case.