Venue: Prof. C C Mehta Auditorium, General Education Centre, the maharaja Saiyaji Rao University of Baroda, Vadodara – 390002, Gujarat
Date : July 8, 2012
Time: 9.00 am to 5.30 pm
Speaker: Dr Farokh J Master, MD (Hom.),
Theme: How to be a successful prescriber.
- Learning and practicing Homoeopathy Hahnemannian way.
- How to solve difficult cases with ease.
- Chronic cases and Homoeopathy.
- Acute prescription in Homoeopathy.
- Analysis of Rubrics of Mind and its application.
Supported by : BJAIN Pharmaceuticals and RADAR OPUS Homoeopathic Software.
Delegation fee: Rs 325/- (Three hundred and twenty five only)
Contact person: Mr Jignesh Patel, 09825511630, 09722227484, Mr Abhijit Madgaonkar, 09372632363
For more details, Please contact:
Centre for Advanced Studies in Homoeopathy (C.A.S.H.)
1921/10, Chunamandi, Paharganj, New Delhi – 110055
Tel: 011 4567 1000, Cell: 09310845809, Email: [email protected]
Note: Delegates are requested to bring either Synthesis Repertory or Kent’s Repertory during the seminar.