Date posted: November 12, 2012

Email : nhmcagra@gmail.com

Web : www.nhmcagra.orgĀ

Source : Vital Informer Nov.2012

Comments

1. Dr Shaikh S Rahman says:

Wish You HAPPY DIWALI.

Thanks to Naiminath Homoeopathy medical college in Agra for jobs.

Dr Shamsur Rahman.
    Abu Dhabi, U A E.5

2. poonam singh says:

my qualification is bhms

3. I want to join as a visiting proffessor. My qualification is B.H.M.S., M.D. (Org&Phil) with 18years of clinical practice

4. Pratibha Gupta says:

I have completed my bhms in sept 2012

5. NEHA SHARMA says:

I have completed my BHMS in sep 2012 from State K.G.K Homoeopathic Med.College,Mbd,and I want to join as regular lecturer.
    Thanks for offering the job.

6. vishnu sharma says:

I have completed my bhms in sept.so i want to a job in homoeopathic medical college.

7. dr XYZ says:

what is salary?

8. Neha Sharma says:

I have completed my bhms in sep. 2012. i want to join as regular lecturer.

9. dr. ashok kumar says:

Thanks to Naiminath Homeopathic Medical College for doing work for sufferers of all kind of disease by homeopathy. I have passed B.H.M.S.in 1991 from State K.G.K.H. Medical college Moradabad, P.G.N.A.H. from Nagur and 17 years clinical practice including one year Research experience as S.R.F. at state K.G.K.H. Medical college Mbd. I want to serve college kindly do reply through my email address.Dr Ashok Roorkee Mob-09897757286.

10. DR. AMIT SHRIVASTAVA says:

MANY MANY THANKS TO THE MANAGEMENT OF ABOVE MENTIONED COLLEGE FOR OFFERING AN HONOURABLE OPPORTUNITY TO ME & OTHER HOMOEOPATHS. HELLO EVERYBUDDY THIS IS DR. AMIT SHRIVASTAVA. I HAVE PASSED MY DEGREE COURSE IN 2010 & THEREAFTER I WAS SEARCHING FOR A JOB WHICH SERVES THE HUMANITY.RIGHT NOW I HAVE FOUND THAT JOB.
    & SINCERELY I WANT TO BE A SUCCESFUL TEACHER.

11. DR.ACHMAN SHARMA says:

Dear Sir, i have completed my B.H.M.S. in april 2009 and since than i m practicing in agra and now i would like to join as a regular lectuter in your esteem college.

12. DR.ACHMAN SHARMA says:

Dear Sir, i have completed my B.H.M.S. in april 2009 and since than i am practicing in agra and now i would like to join as a regular lectuter in your esteem college.