A CME is being organised jointly by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore & Padmashree Institute of Medical Lab Technology on 9th March 2013 at Dhanavantri Hall, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, 4th T Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore.
Date: 9 March 2013
Time: 09.00 a.m. to 05.00 p.m.
Venue: Dhanavantri Hall, RGUHS, 4th T Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore
- Session I – “Importance of Third Party Controls”
- Session II – “Advantages of HbA1c by HPLC”
- Session III – “Vitamin D Deficiency – Challenges in diagnosis”
- Session IV – “Procalcitonin – fighting sepsis, saving lives”
- Session V – ” Recent advances in diagnosis of dengue”