Date posted: December 24, 2012
moh-uae

TCAM Alternative Medicine Exam schedule 2013 at MOH UAE

Homoeopathy & Alternative Medicine Exam dates for 2013 at Ministry of health United Arab Emirates – Date of Written Exam, Place of registration & Place of Exam

Date of Written Exam

Place of Registration

Place of Exam
05/02/2013 ONLINE registration is MANDATORY for ALLTCAM specialties and payment will be done at the MOH. Sharjah Nursing Institute (Tel.: 06-5589933)
09/04/2013 ONLINE registration is MANDATORY for ALLTCAM specialties and payment will be done at the MOH. Sharjah Nursing Institute (Tel.: 06-5589933)
04/06/2013 ONLINE registration is MANDATORY for ALLTCAM specialties and payment will be done at the MOH. Sharjah Nursing Institute (Tel.: 06-5589933)
24/09/2013 ONLINE registration is MANDATORY for ALLTCAM specialties and payment will be done at the MOH. Sharjah Nursing Institute (Tel.: 06-5589933)
26/11/2013 ONLINE registration is MANDATORY for ALLTCAM specialties and payment will be done at the MOH. Sharjah Nursing Institute (Tel.: 06-5589933)

Note: Oral Exam will be conducted for candidates successful in TCAM Written Exams .Dates will be announced for each TCAM Oral exams right before each TCAM Written Examination.

Please go through the link http://pml.moh.gov.ae/evaluation/Pages/MainPage.aspx for details and requirements

MOH will inform the candidates in case of any cancellation or changes in the dates of interviews.

Please note that in some speciality exams the canditates are required to pass Prometric “Online” exam prior to attend the oral exam. Examination process (Prometric)

Source : http://www.moh.gov.ae/en/Highlights/Pages/Exam-Schedule-2013.aspx

Comments

1. gftd says:

whats this exam is for? to get a job in Dubai and for practice?

2. tanushree says:

y would i go and spend 2 to 3 lakhs to visit sharja..y they are not taking this in india

3. keshav says:

Dr. Mansoor Ali sir
    I want to clear my doubts regarding the TCAM exams held by MOH UAE. I just wish to know if these exams are held to provide jobs to homeopaths. If it is so, would you mind explaining a bit more of this.

4. drmugdha says:

i am BHMS from mumbai with 20 years experience. Am i eligible for this exam? where is this exam held? and what is the procedure for applying?

5. Dr.Seema Ashwin Parab says:

i have done DHMS from mumbai. practicing gp. can i appear for moh exam & get ajob

6. Dr:Manju says:

sir
    I would like to get the name of text book/guide which is most helpful for the preparation of TCAM MOH EXAMINATION

7. raj says:

am a bsc nurse with two year experiense,cn i attnd moh exam &get a job

8. raj says:

cn attnd nurses moh exam frm india

9. DR.M.RAMASAMY MD (HOMOEOPATHY) says:

Respected sir
    Iam Dr.m.Ramasamy completed my doctor of medicine in homoeopathy from Tamilnadustate India.I am having clinical experience for more than 7 years.I want to practice in muscat as a consultant in a hospital.
    please reply me the procedure to practice (i.e)application,date of exam,where to appear for written and oral exams thanking you for your kind help

10. Dr.sruthi says:

I would like to register for MOH exam. for that what all certificates should i get attested ?

11. Tanyal Malik says:

Hello Sir,

I am tanyal malik completed BAMS Alternative Medicine in 2012 with internship, i dont have work experience
    how can i apply for MOH Exam as 2 year of experience is must will they register me for the exam and allow me to work in uae ?

12. MEHR RASHID says:

respect sir
    I am MehrRashid completed my doctor of medicine in homeopathy,from karanchi ,pakistan. i want to appear in MOH exam in UAE. so please kindly guide me.

13. Dr.Akila says:

would like to know what this prometric online exam is about??am a homeopath ,is it possible to complete the moh exams from india itself through prometric tests???

Also would like to know what is DHA and HAAD license in uae is about???is DHA license sufficient to practice homeopathy in uae??

14. Dr.Hridya says:

Hello sir,
    I have completed my BAMS from Kerala in 2010 October with internship.after that 1 year i was in dubai.In 2011 October i joined for MD.Now I am doing MD.Can i appear for MOH exam immediately after completing my MD? Or experience is needed still to write the exam?

15. Vineet says:

Hi, I have already enrolled for the TCAM exam. Just want to know after how much time after the written exam, the results are declared?

Also, would like to know if it is possible to get some sample papers from the old exams…

Regards
    Vineet

16. amna javed says:

sir! i want to ask that iz this test implement for pharm D students as well?

17. dr dhnaya says:

how do register online

18. Dr.Mayur Doshi says:

Dear Dr.Mansoor Sir,
    I have done B.H.MS. in 2003.I have experience of around 8 years so kindly guide me how I can appear for TCAM exam & what would be syllabus ?

thinking to appear TCAM exam in seprt 2013

19. Dr.Mayur B Doshi says:

Dear Mansoor Sir,
    Kindly guide me For TCAM examination preparation. Do I get question papers for last 10 yrs & can I get solved question papers which will help me to do preparation for exams.

20. Fatma abd-Elgayoum Suliman says:

I am MMBS medicine 2009 and MSC medical biochemistry2012? which exam i should sit for and I heard about oral exam on 25June? what the eligibility form and requirement to go to it? Thank you