Full name of the book: TARGET PG, Essential MCQs of all Homoeopathic Subjects
Author: Dr. J.D. Patil
B. Jain Publishers Pvt. Ltd.
1921/10 Chuna Mandi
Paharganj, New Delhi-110055
Web : www.bjain.com
Price : Rs. 199.00
Multiple choice questions are widely used for examination purposes and are reliable and accurate in evaluation also comparing to descriptive mode. Lack of familiarity with MCQ may result in unexpected failure but at the same time adequate reading, understanding and systemic study of subject is highly essential.
Many of the MCQs at any entrance examinations have been repeated (about 35%) in same or altered form, so a candidate who revised the previous year’s questions and MCQs had a definite advantage over a candidate who had not.
This time I am recommending a best book from the great teacher Dr.J.D. Patil designed especially for UPSC, PSC, BHMS & MD examinations and contains more than 5000 Multiple Choice Questions on
Case taking & Repertory
Organon of Medicine
Dr.J.D.Patil had designed MCQs based on authentic text books and question papers by tireless effort and rich experience. This book is framed according to latest trends in various competitive examinations and covers the important aspects of Materia Medica, Pharmacy, Repertory and Organon in objective type format to prepare for UPSC, PSC, BHMS & MD Examinations.
This is a worthy book of MCQs for all homoeopathic subjects. It is an approach to assess student’s knowledge and understanding by means of multiple choice questions.
Salient Features :
- Encompasses all homoeopathic subjects- Homoeopathic Pharmacy, Homoeopathic Materia Medica, Organon of Medicine & Homoeopathic Philosophy and Repertory & Art of Case Taking.
- The pattern and format of question framing are kept as per the standards to meet requirement of different strata of students having varied intellect.
- Questions are compiled looking forward to the most important sections of the subject concerned
- Different styles of question framing are also adopted keeping patterns of various universities in view
- Author claims that all answers are verified with the standard textbooks on the concerned
- Avoided answers like none of the above and all the above as far as possible