Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up of posts of Senior Residents (Homoeopathy)
Place of appointment : Dr. B.R. Sur Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Nanak Pura, Moti Bagh, New Delhi
Last date : 18/03/2013
Vacancies : Three
Qualification : MD Homeopathy
Pay Band : Rs.15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs.6,600/- plus NPA & usual allowances, in .
- Out of three posts, one post is reserved for OBC candidate and two are unreserved.
- Out of three posts, one post shall be reserved for the candidate with disability who shall be adjusted against the post of the category to which he/she belongs.
- A Post Graduate Degree in Homoeopathy from recognized University/Statutory State Board/Council recognized under the Homoeopathic Central Council Act,1973 (59 of 1973).
- Candidate must be enrolled on the State Register or Central Register of Homoeopathy.
- These posts are tenure posts for a maximum period of three years.
- The maximum age limit of applicant shall not exceed 40 years, as on the last date of receipt of application as per general rules of Government. (Maximum age limit is 43 years in case of Other Backward Classes).
The application in the prescribed proforma must reach the Office of the Principal, Dr. B.R.Sur Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Nanak Pura, Moti Bagh, New Delhi-110021 on or before 18/03/2013 alongwith the following:-
- One recent passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted Officer and pasted on the application form.
- Attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of age, category, educational qualifications, experience, etc.
- The OBC candidates must submit duly filled prescribed Annexure I, along with his/her caste certificate
- Two self addressed envelopes of size 23 x 10 cms.
- Candidate employed in Govt/Semi-Govt/Autonomous bodies must submit a ‘No Object Certificate’ from the employer, and would be required to submit the relieving order at the time of appointment.
The envelope containing application should be super scribed ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SENIOR RESIDENT(HOMOEOPATHY)”