Clinical Research Unit for Homoeopathy – Under Central Council For Research In Homoeopathy
(An Autonomous Body of Deptt. of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India)
Vivek Vihar, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh-791 113
Walk-in-Interview for one post of Senior Research Fellow (Homoeopathy) (General) who fulfills the following educational qualifications and experience will be held
At Vivek Vihar, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh-791 113
At 10 A.M
On 23rd June, 2012
Essential: BHMS or equivalent qualification recognized by Central Council of Homoeopathy.
Desirable: i) P.G. in Homoeopathy recognized by Central Council of Homoeopathy.
ii) Knowledge in computer applications
Experience: Research experience in any Govt. organization or reputed Institution.
Age limit: Maximum 35 years as on the date of advertisement.
Place of posting: Clinical Research Unit for Homoeopathy, Itanagar but transferable any where in India.
Duration: Initially for a period of One year, but likely to be extended – subject to performance.
Emoluments: Rs. 20,000/-+ HRA per month as admissible under Rules.
- The eligibility of candidate will be determined as on date of advertisement.
- The candidate who fulfills the requirements may attend the Walk-in-Interview along with an
- Application on a plain paper along with self attested photocopies of certificates of qualifications, experience, mark sheets birth certificates, caste certificates and recent pass portsize photograph, etc.
- The candidates, if employed with any Autonomous/Govt. or private sector may bring “NOC” from their employer at the time of interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment/Walk-in-
- Interview process for the post at any stage.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending Walk-in-Interview.
- Canvassing in any form or on behalf of a candidate will be a disqualification.
For more details : www.similima.com/pdf/ccrh-arunachal-2012.pdf