Date posted: September 6, 2011

Government of KSA started secretary level office for giving approval to complementary and alternative systems of Medicine. This will offer immense job opportunity to homeopaths.

Many allopathic hospital like Al-Saad already started recruiting homeopathic doctors but offering comparatively low salary because homeopathy is not popular in Saudi Arabia. Since this is the largest country with wide population in middle east many homeopaths can have job prospects there.

The cabinet approved a number of decisions including:
First: Establishing a national centre for alternative and complementary medicine within the Ministry of Health. The center shall be a national body to which all issues related to the activities of alternative and complementary medicine shall be referred. The center shall be directly linked to the Minister of Health.

Second: Seeking help from a consultative committee of officials and specialists in alternative and complementary medicine comprising representatives of a number of ministries, public institutions and government bodies concerned with health affairs in addition to the private sector.

The Centre shall get help from experts in the field of complementary and alternative medicine from abroad.

Third: The center shall undertake the following tasks:
1.Developing the foundations, standards, requirements and controls for practicing the profession of alternative and complementary medicine.

2. Conducting surveys, studies and research on complementary and alternative medicine.

3. Issuing licenses for the practice of alternative and complementary medicine.

4. Developing controls and standards to maintain the documentation of alternative and complementary medicine, especially Islamic and Arab medicine.

Practice of alternative medicine in Saudi Arabia got a boost on Monday with the Council of Ministers approving the setting up of a National Center for Alternative and Complementary Medicine.

The Center will serve as a national referral authority on alternative and complementary medicine (ACM). It will be directly linked to the Minister of Health and it can seek the help of foreign ACM specialists, a Council statement said.

Alternative medicine commonly includes naturopathy, chiropractic, herbalism, traditional Chinese medicine, Ayurveda, meditation, yoga, biofeedback, hypnosis, bodywork, homeopathy and diet-based therapies.

Saudi Gazette :

Comments

1. dr.syed arshad ali says:

Respected Sir,I am a homeopath Doctor holding a Degree of DHMS having 20 Years experience of practice.My additional qualifications are B.com,seeking job or visa for KSA.Regards
    Dr.Syed Arshad Ali
    Karachi(PAKISTAN)

2. khaled says:

It is very encouraging for the young professionals from the alternate medicine but i do like to get to your notice that unani system of medicine is also one of the oldest system of medicine and we may consider it as the one of the earliest systems in which we have seen physicians like hippocrate,Havi,Razi and avicenna whos “canon of medicine” we see as the bible of medicine.And as we all know the future is of herbal medicine which is free of harmful chemicals and its side effects.

3. Allah Ditta says:

Respected sir I am homoeopathic doctor BHMS From pakistan i am seeking job in saudi arabia.please help me.

4. maham says:

hi its Dr.maham.I need a job in KSA as a doctor,what should I do for that?please guide me about that.I am very keen to do job there

5. thiru says:

Dear sir, Im Dr.Thiru from India. Qualified with BHMS degree . Am i elligible to work in KSA. Pls guide me sir..

6. Dr. Shahid Qamar says:

I am social worker desires to build charitable homeopathic hospital in rural area, interested person,if may assist in the holy work. Please visit.

• dr.amer ihsan khan says:

Dear Dr.Shahid
      meself Dr.amer khan. practicing homeopathy for the last 10 years or more
      am from pakistan.which country u belongs to?
      am also working as head of S.K.O.O.N Welfare org.
      would like to help you.as a professional.

7. dr . seema sultan says:

Assalam o alaikum.Iam dr seema from pakistan . i am seeking a job in saudi arabia . i want guidence from any one, how to apply from proper way . thanks

• As-salamoalaikum every body

Myself Dr. Shahid Qamar living in India having sound knowledge in homeopathic any one if can help for seeking job in Saudi Arabia,as my marriage life is so disturb and want to marry any one if she assured me to assist me in my field.

8. Dr. Imama Bilkis says:

Respected Sir,I am a homeopath Doctor holding a Degree of BHMS having 4 Years experience of practice.I am seeking job or visa for KSA.
    Regards
    Dr. Imama Bilkis
    Dhaka
    Bangladesh

9. I AM quilified senior homoeopath interested work in al saad hospital hyderabad india i will send you resume we are in homoeopathic from fore father 1930.

• i am senior quilified homoeopath studied from british institute of homoeopathic london post graduate degree HMD london advanced graduate diploma in homoeopathic medicines london and gain 27 years experince in homoeopathy we are in homoeopathy from fore father1930 8decades excellent clinical experience in homoeopathy london institute recognised national board of homoeopathic examiner usa recognisec international united kingdom homoeopathic medical association uk alliance registered homoeopath i will send you resume drkhaleel hyderabad ap india

10. ashfa says:

sir, how can i get only medicine homephatic in KSA, online?? what is the procedure??

11. Dr,Asif Kalyan says:

Respected sir ,
    I am Homeopathic Doctor lives in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. I have 15 years experience in Homeopathic Medicines. please Guide me Where I contact for job in Riyadh Saudi Arabia.
    thanks,
    Dr,Asif Kalyan

• Dr Mansoor says:

Homeopathy not yet officially approved in KSA…process are going on

• MAROOF KHAN says:

DEAR SIR:

PLEASE HELP ME , HOW TO USE THE FOLLOWING MEDICINE.
      KALIUM PHOSPHORIUM 6X
      DAMIANA O=1X
      AGNUS CASTUS 30
      LYCOPODIUM 6

I HAVE IPOTENCE PROBLEM AND I AM DIABETIC. ALLAH WILL GIVES YOU INFINITE REWARDS FOR MY HELP AMEEN

REGARDS,

MAROOF

12. allah ditta says:

dear sir i am homoeopathic doctor BHMS qulified from university of peshawar pakistan.I am seeking job in King Saudi Arab please guide me

13. Sasi Nambiar says:

Is homeopathic treatment permitted in Saudi Arabia or is it prohibited?

14. fozia says:

dear sir i am homoeo physician D.H.M.S in karachi PAKISTAN. i want a job in makkah

15. fozia says:

PLZ REPLY ME

16. dr hanif says:

asslamo alycum . I m dr hanif from india , I m doctor , having degree of DHMS , I m seeking job in saudi arabia, so plz contect me on my mail id

17. Dr.subash chandra gautam says:

Respected sir I am homoeopathic doctor BHMS MD SRF RRI SHIMLA CCRH NEW DELHI. From GHAZIPUR U.P. INDIA. i am seeking job in saudi arabia.please help me.

18. MAROOF KHAN says:

PLEASE HELP ME , HOW TO USE THE FOLLOWING MEDICINE.
    KALIUM PHOSPHORIUM 6X
    DAMIANA O=1X
    AGNUS CASTUS 30
    LYCOPODIUM 6

• H.Dr.Shafaqat says:

1)KALIUM PHOSPHORIUM 6X (4 tab 3 time a Day)
      2)DAMIANA O=1X (15 drop with some water 3 time a Day)
      3)AGNUS CASTUS 30(7 drop with some water 3 time a Day)
      4)LYCOPODIUM 6 (7 drop with some water 3 time a Day)

19. Dr.(Mrs.)S.Sangeetha woodly says:

I m Dr.(Mrs.)S.Sangeetha woodly BHMS homeopathy docter qualified in India having 3 yrs experience in homeopathic and allopathic method of medicine seeking a job in riyadh KSA. Could you please guide me in getting any clinical or non-clinical jobs related to my course. thank you.