Date posted: September 6, 2011

Government of KSA started secretary level office for giving approval to complementary and alternative systems of Medicine. This will offer immense job opportunity to homeopaths.

Many allopathic hospital like Al-Saad already started recruiting homeopathic doctors but offering comparatively low salary because homeopathy is not popular in Saudi Arabia. Since this is the largest country with wide population in middle east many homeopaths can have job prospects there.

The cabinet approved a number of decisions including:
First: Establishing a national centre for alternative and complementary medicine within the Ministry of Health. The center shall be a national body to which all issues related to the activities of alternative and complementary medicine shall be referred. The center shall be directly linked to the Minister of Health.

Second: Seeking help from a consultative committee of officials and specialists in alternative and complementary medicine comprising representatives of a number of ministries, public institutions and government bodies concerned with health affairs in addition to the private sector.

The Centre shall get help from experts in the field of complementary and alternative medicine from abroad.

Third: The center shall undertake the following tasks:
1.Developing the foundations, standards, requirements and controls for practicing the profession of alternative and complementary medicine.

2. Conducting surveys, studies and research on complementary and alternative medicine.

3. Issuing licenses for the practice of alternative and complementary medicine.

4. Developing controls and standards to maintain the documentation of alternative and complementary medicine, especially Islamic and Arab medicine.

Practice of alternative medicine in Saudi Arabia got a boost on Monday with the Council of Ministers approving the setting up of a National Center for Alternative and Complementary Medicine.

The Center will serve as a national referral authority on alternative and complementary medicine (ACM). It will be directly linked to the Minister of Health and it can seek the help of foreign ACM specialists, a Council statement said.

Alternative medicine commonly includes naturopathy, chiropractic, herbalism, traditional Chinese medicine, Ayurveda, meditation, yoga, biofeedback, hypnosis, bodywork, homeopathy and diet-based therapies.

Saudi Gazette :

Comments

1. Dr. Fatima says:

ASAK,

my self fatima i have done md with unan medicine & looking job in ksa so ple contact as soon as.

Allah Hafiz,

Fatima
    amu171@gmail.com

2. DR.JAMEEL AHMAD ANSARI. BHMS says:

Sir my self is Dr. Jameel Ahmad Ansari I HAVE done BHMS.,i want to do a job in KSA.PLS contact as soon as.

3. DR AHMED DHANANI says:

Dear,sir ASAK Ihave completed my DHMS from mumbai and PG HOM from LONDON, I am looking out for job in KSA. pl help.WASSALAM

4. DR RAJESH says:

SIR I COMPLETED BHMS AND IWANT JOB INKSA IFIS THER ANY VACANCY PLEASE CONTACT ME

5. Dr.shagufta says:

I have completed bhms.im looking for job in ksa.plz help me if any

6. mudassar says:

i have done bhms in homeopath looking for a job dp contact me on 540910826

7. Sir,
    i have complete B.H.M.S(2009). im looking for job in KSA.plz help me if any

8. Sir,
    i have complete bhms(2009),i am looking for job in KSA.plz help me if any

9. dr.niloufer says:

sir,
    I have completed b.e.m.s(electropathy) looking 4 job in saudi plz help me

10. Dr.Shams-ul-Haq says:

Dear Sir,
    Assalam-o-alikum!I m Dr.shams.I complete my DHMS earlier in 1980′s.My experience is over 30 year.Now i m still in practice in Pakistan,teaching experience 4year in homoeo pathy medicine & PTV fame.I had also deliver a lecture on PTV about hot weather diseases.
    Kindly, responce me as soon as possible.03335479744

11. H/Dr.Abdul sattar says:

assalamo alaikum,im looking for a job in KSA.my qualification is as under,
    BSc[pre medical]
    DHMS
    im comming on work visa to KSA with in 20 days,INSHAULLAH
    Regards

12. Dr.Amjad Ali Zia (Homeopath) says:

Respected Sir,I am a homeopath Doctor holding a Degree of DHMS having 10 Years experience of practice.My additional qualifications are M.Sc (Hons.)Agriculture , MBA,seeking job or visa for KSA.Regards

13. dr.khairullah says:

salam sir i m complet DHMS 2005 speacilisation utrus cyst fibriod prostate enlagement scitica piles withe out opration treatment i m looking for jo in ksa pls contact me 00923469120912

14. Dr. Allah Ditta says:

I am a Homeopathic Doctor BHMS I am doing my Clinical

pratice in Peshawar Pakistan. i am looking for a Job

related to my accupation in Kingdom Of saudi Arabia.

id some one have any useful information related to my quire pleas reply here.

thanks
    Regards
    Dr. Allah Ditta

15. sir i have completed BHMS from iub i m searching job in saudia sir if u have any job related to my field plz contact with me.

16. DR INAM BADAR says:

sir i have copleted homoeopathic degree since 2008.and i am doing practice in self clinic but i want a job in ksa. pls help.

17. Dr Khaliq ali says:

respected sir,i have done DHMS,B.A an Ct
    my experince is about 10years
    specialy i m working on skin diseases i need a job in saudia plz reply me as soon as possible
    00923006438154

18. dr khaliq ali says:

sir plz reply and how can i apply for dhms job

19. Dr mohammad jahid khan D.H.M.S. says:

i am a homoeopathic doctor and i want jobs in saudi arbia

20. Dr Asif Kalyan says:

Respected sir
    I am a Homeopathic Doctor and i did Fsc in medical subjects and after this i did (D.H.M.S)(R.H.M.P)in 1999 from Islamabad Homeopathic Medical college and Hospital.i have 13 years experience in clinical practice. i am reside at Riyadh and searching for job in homeopathic clinic or ministry hospital,my cell number is 0551183208. God Bless you.thanks

• Naseem Ahmad says:

DEAR DOCTOR SAHIB
      ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM
      IF YOU CAN ARRANGE ANY TRAINING CENTRE IN RIYADH FOR DHMS THEN I THINK YOU WILL GET STUDENTS. THIS WILL BE BETTER FOR YOU UNTILL HOMEPATHIC JOBS ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN HOSPITAL IN K.S.A.