Cabinet of Kerala Government on 28.12.11 approved the pay revision of homoeopathy college teachers of Kerala rendering salaries at AICTE rates as per the UGC norms.
- Retrospective benefits with effect from 01.01.2006
- Benefit to two Government and three Aided homeopathy colleges teachers
- Comparatively very high hike to readers and professors than to Lecturers
- This hike/revision applies only to teachers with regular MD in homeopathy – since External MD is not an approved course by the four universities of Kerala or Govt of Kerala.
- Kerala is the only state in India where External MD is not treated as par with Regular MD for service benefits or Public Service Commission Examinations.
Kerala homeopathy college teachers are heavily paid compared to any other homeopathy college teachers in India