Date posted: October 13, 2012

All homoeopaths are requested to register their name in the CCH – Central Register of Homoeopathy

Then you can practice anywhere in India, no need to take separate state registration.

They  can opt for elections in Central Council of Homoeopathy.

He/She may apply for various competitive examinations like MD (Hom) entrance, PSC or UPSC examinations

Following forms are available in CCH website

  1. Form of application for direct registration under Section 23 of the Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973
  2. Form of application for registration of additional qualification
  3. Application for the continuation of name in the Central Register
  4. Appeal for restoration of name in the Register.

Link :


5 Responses so far.

  1. Dr.Rajani says:

    I have cch registration in aug 2006. But there is no reneval date given in that case what can i do?
    plz advise me.

  2. sri lalitha says:

    wanted to become the member of similima

  3. R. D. Vashisht says:

    I did my DHMSc {Diploma in Homoeopathy From Institute Of Health Care Managemant Coimbatore -641042 Under Regn No-5910

  4. R. D. Vashisht says:

    did my DHMSc from Institute of Health Care Management Coimbatore 641042 Regn No-5910 on 5th august 1995


    Can I apply for CCH registration online

1. Comments will be moderated. Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to   avoid rejection.
2. Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
3. Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters, or in all   lower case letters, or using abbreviated text. (example: u cannot substitute for you, d is not   'the', n is not 'and')


Comment moderation is enabled. Your comment may take some time to appear.