PATHOLOGY REVIEW—a very useful guide for the undergraduate medical students will be released by 20th April 2012 by the PARAS Publications, Hyderabad.
An essential guide for pre-clinical students to prepare for examinations, to candidates preparing for postgraduate entrance examination, to teaching faculty to prepare power-points and also to paramedical students.
Key features of Pathology Notes:
- Point-wise syllabus: Useful for rapid revision during peak hours
- Highlighting points are underlined/ bolded: Helpful to answer MCQ’s.
- Questions expected: Are given at the beginning of each chapter
- MCQ’s at the end of each chapter: Helpful for self assessment
- Practical Pathology: Classical gross and microscopy pictures are given
- Covered Recent advances in Pathology
- Included Clinical Pathology and blood banking
- The language is simple and lucid which makes the book student friendly.
I hereby request you to recommend the same for your medical students, para-medical students, doctors and colleagues.
Author : Dr Sinhasan S P
MBBS, MD, DNB (Pathology), MNAMS
Dept. of Pathology
Indira Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute (IGMC & RI).
Puducherry- 605 009 (Pondicherry). INDIA.
Phone:+91 9442551998, 09448061975