Affinity for jaw bones.
< By air,dampness.
Right jaw swollen and painful.
Lancinating pains and headache.
It is an important cancer remedy.
Pain in facial bones as if crushed or ulcerated.
Caries of long bones.
Intense craving for coffee.
Crampy pain in cheek bones and masseters as if fatigued.
Caries, very painful ulcers which affect the bones.
Drawing in facial muscles by chewing too much.
Pain in the temporal muscles on opening jaws.
Pain in articulation of jaw.
- Tearing, needle like pain and burning.
- Unhealthy easily bleeding gums.
- Ulceration of mouth with dryness and burning heat.
- Neuralgia of teeth, feels long and very sore.
- Restlessness with nightly aggravation.
- Great exhaustion after the slight exertion.
- Burning pain > heat .
- Maintains the system under the stress of malignancy regardless of location.
- Swelling of the bones of upper jaw with tensive or boring pain.
- Pain in the upper jaw.
- Ulceration of gums and cheek bones.
- Exostosis, caries and nightly bone pain.
- Shooting pain in cheek bone, teeth and jaw.
- Ulceration, gangrene, decomposition with offensive discharge are marked features.
- Suited to old persons especially when there is venous plethora and scrofulous affections.
- Indicated in swellings of glands, scrofulous and rachitic conditions
- For a jaded state, mental or physical due to overwork.
- Abscesses in deep musceles, polypi and exostosis.
- Swellings of upper lip.
- Pale with deep seated eyes surrounded by dark rings.
- Itching, burning after washing,
- Submaxillary glands swollen.
- Pain from the right mental foramen along the lower jaw to the ear.
- Affected area sensitive to slightest pressure.
- Persistent sour taste in mouth.
- For excruciating pain of open cancer
- It acts favourable favourably and modifies all cases in which either a history of carcinoma or symptoms of disease itself.
- A remedy for cancer
- Burning under finger nails, toe nails and soles.
- Itching and redness of palms.
- Redness, burning and numbness of tongue.
- Peculiar sensation of being very tall with tendency to vertigo.
- For pains of cancer.
- Terrible burning pain especially in bones.
- Burning in cheeks worse left.
- Red swelling of cheeks.
- Great hunger with sialorrhoea(profuse salty saliva)
- Erysipelatous inflammation especially of cheeks.
- Old torpid ulcers, pustules and gangrene.
- Ulcerating carcinoma and epithelioma of skin.
- Especially adapted to chronic disease with syphilitic and mercurial history.
- Acts especially on the lower tissues and indicated in deep destructive processes, bed sores, ulceration, varicose ulcers etc.
- Patient is compelled to move energetically.
- Persistant bloody salty discharge from mouth.
- Affects teeth and bones of the upper jaw.
- Caries and necrosis especially of long bones.
- Ulcers with severe burning pain <warmth >cold.
- Periosteal abscesses.
- Syphilitic ulcerations in mouth and throat.
- Acts on glandular system, mucus membrane and obstinate ulcers, epidermis, tetters and eczema.
- Chronic irritation of mucus membrane of mouth.
- Epithelial cancers with sadness and thoughts of suicide.
- Mainly acts on urinary organs.
- But has clinical confirmation of its use in cancerous ulcers and nodulated tumours of the tongue.
- Favours healthy granulations on ulcerated surface.
- Antipsoric remedy especially active in patients who are rather stout, of fair complexion with tendency to skin affection.
- Patients with constipation, fat, chilly,and delayed menistrual history aids absorption of cicatricial tissue.
- For induration of tissue.
- Burning and stinging pain in face with sensation of cobweb.
- Moist eczema around mouth and chin.
- Rotten odour from mouth.
- Aphthae with salivation.
- Action upon jaws.
- Exostosis, gum abscess.
- Nodosities, caries of bone, osteitis, osteosarcoma.
- Tumors in general.
- Enlargement of maxillary bones
- Cervical glands enlarged and indurated.
- Great sensitiveness to all impressions and chilliness.
- Tendency to suppurations.
- Splinter like pains.
- Craving for sour things.
- Sensation as if wind blowing on some part.
- Tumors of facial bones and right sided neuralgia.
- Pain in facial bones especially when touched.
- Indicated for tertiary syphilis, eczema prurigo, old ulcers, leprosy , cancer of glandular structures with exhaution and vertigo.
- Involuntry action of lower jaw.
- Remove fetor and haemorrhage in cancer and revives the healing process.
- Acts especially on the mucus membrane producing a thick yellowish ropy secretion.
- Cancer and cancerous state before ulceration, when pain is the principal symptom.
- Peppery taste in mouth with large flabby white coated tongue with imprint of teeth.
- Ulceration of tongue.
- Tendency towards malignancy.
- Gums are swollen and tender.
- Tongue is clear, red like raw beef.
- Tongue coated only on edges with mucus strips.
- In the middle towards tip of tongue a smooth red spot with troublesome burning and numbness.
- Tearing pain in left jaw bone with burning and rawness.
- Gums are swollen spongy and bleeding easily.
- Pain < after sleep or sleeps into aggravation, warmth > cold.
- Left side of face and lower jaw are swollen and sensitive to touch.
- Affection of glands.
- Pre ulcerative stage of carcinoma.
- Scrofulous abscess and sores.
- Enlargement and induration of glands especially cervical glands.
- Efficatious in clearing of the remnants of cancerous deposits.
- Ill effects of vaccination.
- Splinter like or sticking pain in facial bones.
- Putrid breath.
- Bleeding of the gums.
- Tongue clean, red, and wet with central furrow.
- Swelling and necrosis of lower jaw.
- Tearing pain in facial bones.
- Gums swollen easily bleeding and ulcerated.
- Tongue dry, smooth red or white not thickly ulcerated.
- Chilly patient with thirst for very cold water.
- Affects fibrous tissue markedly joints, tendons, aponeurosis etc. producing pain and stiffness and feels better by change of position.
- Jaws crack when chewing.
- Easy dislocation of the jaw.
- Swollen face and cheek bones sensitive to touch.
- Facial neuralgia worse evening.
- Teeth feel loose and long.
- Tongue coated with red triangular space at the tip.
- Corners of mouth ulcerated.
- Fever blisters around mouth and chin.
- Pain in the maxillary joint.
- For cancerous tumors and herpes zoster.
- Scirrhous indurations of the tongue.
- Malignant mouth ulcers bleeds easily.
- Stabbing pain and stomatitis.
- For diseases of bones, caries and necrosis.
- Imperfect assimilation.
- For suppurative process and ripens the abcess.
- Caries and necrosis of the lower jaw.
- Eruptions on chin with red face.
- Pain throbbing, tearing.< cold damp.
- Gums sensitive to cold air. Boils on gums
- Abscess at root of teeth.
- Indicated in the beginning of treatment of chronic cases and when carefully selected remedy fail to act especially in a/c diseases.
- Complaints that relapse.
- Offensive character of discharges and exhalations.
- Exteremely red lips and face, Flushing easily.
- Bitter taste in morning.
- Swelling of gums with throbbing pain.
- Jerks through red tip and borders.
- Hydrogenoid constitutions < damp humid atmosphere and rest > dry weather.
- Left sided and chilly
- Rapid exhaution and emaciation.
- Indicated in all types of pathological vegetations, condylomata, warty excrescencs, spongy tumors.