Sonajirao Kshirsagar Homoeopathic Medical College, Beed, Maharashtra has started a portal so as to invite academicians, Physicians and scientist Homoeopaths across the Globe to join and place their academic and clinical experiences in this portal. This will not only help the Homoeopathic brethren, but also will inculcate the scientific temper and academic confidence in the student fraternity.
The program is as follows-
1. Online webcast classes will be organized for a 90 minutes session once a week, followed by 30 mins Question & Answer session.
2. Teachers, Students and Practitioners can participate.
3. The link of every lecture with details will be found on our Website- www.skhmcb.ac.in
4. The first session of webcast will start from Saturday 18th May 2013 at 10.30am.
Topic- Clinical application of Organon Speaker- Dr. Kishore Mehta, MD (Hom) Hon. Director of PG Program of Sonajirao Kshirsagar Homoeopathic Medical College, Beed. The link ishttp://www.wiziq.com/
5. Second Session on Sunday 19th May 2013 at 10.30am.
Topic- Body Language and Homoeopathy. Speaker- Dr. Ajit Kulkarni, MD (Hom). Prof. Emeritus, Sonajirao Kshirsagar Homoeopathic Medical College, Beed. The link is http://www.wiziq.com/online- class/
Homoeopathy Colleges should have a sound proof hall with an audio-visual (LCD projector)and internet facility.
All colleges shall take this opportunity for the upliftment of knowledge and upgradation in the science.
Further plan of the web casting programme and its link will be declared on our website from time to time.
Dr Arun Bhasme, MD (Hom)
Sonajirao Kshirsagar Homoeopathic Medical College, Beed.