The last date of submission of ONLINE application is 30th June 2012 till 5 PM
Last date for Submission of Copy of Online Application is on 5th July 2012 till 5PM.
Qualification : BHMS + Registration at TC Medical Council. Kerala
Mode of appointment : Contract
Districts : Thiruvanathapuram Kollam Pathanamthitta Alappuzha Kottayam Thrissur Ernakulam Palakkad Malappuram Kozikkode
Number of vacancy : Not finalised
Salary : Rs.20740/-
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The applications should be forwarded through ONLINE only
- The candidates should apply only for one district. Those applying in more than one district will be summarily disqualified.
- The applications that are not complete in all respect will not be considered.
- The maximum age limit will be 60 years as on 1st April 2012
- The undersigned will have the power to relax age, qualifications for the post. The selected candidates should be willing to relocate anywhere in the State
- Selection will be based on qualification, post qualification experience and performance in the interview/written test.
- The successful candidates will be appointed on contract basis initially for a period of three months. The State Health & Family Welfare Society (Arogyakeralam) based on the performance, may extend the period of contract.
- Opportunities for advanced training will be available.
- The location for posting mentioned above is only tentative. Candidate should be willing to work in any District of Kerala as decided by the Society.
- The successful candidate will have to enter into a contract with the Society as per format annexed as Annexure-I.
- Candidates who have attended regular classes in colleges under recognized Universities need only apply.
- The posts are for immediate requirement and the Society may prioritize the written test and interview for different category of posts, on the basis of its requirement. The Society may also require the candidates to undertake demonstration of skills in the area/ specialization concerned, on the basis of recommendations of a selection committee.
- Claims in respect of qualifications/ experience etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents; candidates may be required to produce the originals at the time of interview.
- It will be ideal to provide reference, especially the names of superior officer, whom the candidate had worked in the previous organization (s).
- Candidates are also advised to desist from contacting the head office over phone for clearing doubts/ seeking more information, as far as possible. The Society will provide necessary details to the queries raised through email by candidates.
- The posts are temporary in nature during the period of the operation of the Mission. The contract of the selected candidates may be extended according to the directions of Government of India/Government of Kerala in the matter and no claim for permanency of job or labour claims to the NRHM, DHS or the Government.
- The total number of positions stated as above are the requirements as on date and it is likely that more number of candidates may be taken on contract from the selected list prepared in the process either at the State Mission Office or at the District Health and Family Welfare Societies.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview/written test.
- All communications, including the interview call letter, from the Society side will be only through e-mail/post. Candidates are advised to browse the website www.arogyakeralam.gov.in regularly for updates/ notices and announcements.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
- The last date of submission of ONLINE application is 30th June 2012 till 5 PM and last date for Submission of Copy of Online Application is on 5th July 2012 till 5PM. 22. Hard / Print copy of ONLINE application should be forwarded to NRHM office without fail. The envelope containing application should be super scribed “Application for the Post of……………..” should reach ‘The State Mission Director, National Rural Health Mission, Directorate of Health Service Compound, General Hospital Junction, Trivandrum-695035”.
More details : www.similima.com/pdf/nrhm-kerala-2012.pdf
Apply online : http://arogyakeralam.gov.in/nrhm/online_form.php