The purpose of the conference is to bring together the policy makers, academic institutions and health care providers to build and strengthen the linkages between health professions education and health care needs.
At CMC Vellore. India
Pre conference Workshop: Sept 14-15, 2011
Main Conference: Sept 16-17, 2011
- To create an awareness of the current health scenario and health care needs of the country
- To create an awareness of the linkages between health professions education and health care needs
- To discuss approaches in education globally to meet health care needs
- To provide an overview of the curricular reforms proposed by the MCI under Vision 2015
- To provide suggestions for linking the proposed curricular reforms to health care needs.
- To provide a platform for participants to share their experiences with educational reforms, and sharing of experiences of educational strategies that provide linkages between health professions education and meeting health care needs
- To learn from each others experiences, plan local interventions, collaborations and networking towards improving the links between health professions education and meeting health care needs
Pre-conference workshop topics :
Teaching learning – student doctor, E-learning, early clinical exposure,community based medical education.curriculum design towards meeting health needs, leadership and organisation, competency based assesment, integrated teaching and learning.
Conference topics : Approaches in education to meet healthcare needs, curiculaum reforms, beyond curriculm reforms, principles of education, changing paradigms of assesment, linking hea;th care profession education with health care needs, and many more…
Delegate : Rs.2000/-
PG Student Rs.1500/-
Last date for submission of abstract 30th May 2011
More details :
Email : email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org