Welcome to the 56th Annual National Conference of the Indian Public Health Association at Kochi, Kerala, 2012.
The Venue for the conference is the Indian Medical association (IMA) House at Kochi, Kerala.
We take immense pleasure in inviting you to the 56th All India AnnualConference of Indian Public Health Association, at IMA House, Kochi, Kerala. You will be glad to know that the conference is going to be in Kochi from 10th Friday to 12th Sunday, February 2012. Pre conference CME will be on 9th Thursday February 2012.
This conference will offer a wonderful opportunity to discuss important issues, exchange ideas and share information with other professionals.
Kochi, The Queen of Arabian Sea is a great city with a historical past, a vibrant present and a promising future.
- Last date for Early Registration – 31st December 2011
- Last date for Payment for Accommodation – 31st December 2011
- Last date of Submission of Abstracts – 31st December 2011
The central Theme for IPHACON 2012 is: “Public Health Priorities for the 12th Plan”
Pre Conference Theme : ‘Impact Evaluation of Public Health Programmes’
Sub Themes :
- Communicable Diseases
- Animal & snake bites
- Life style interventions in non communicable diseases
- Drugs and food regulation
- NRHM & AYUSH
- Public Health Cadre & Capacity building
- Gender, Social discrimination & human rights
- Environment and sustainable development
- Health financing & Health insurance
- Role of LSGs in health care
- Adolescent health and nutrition
- MDG 4 & 5 Concerns, Constraints and Interventions
- Poverty & Urbanization
- Public Health Ethics
- Health of the elderly
Mre details : http://iphacon2012.com/