Date posted: January 27, 2012

Ministry of Health United Arab Emirates
 TCAM Alternative Medicine, Homoeopathy Exam Schedule 2012

Dates of registration                  Date of written exam

1. 08/02/2012 & 09/02/2012     13/02/2012

2. 01/04/2012 & 02/04/2012     09/04/2012

3. 03/06/2012 & 04/06/2012     11/06/2012

4. 09/09/2012 & 10/09/2012     17/09/2012

5. 04/11/2012 & 05/11/2012      12/11/2012

Venue of registration:
Customer service
Ministry of Health-Dubai
Tel: 04-2301423

Note : In case if any holiday is announced by UAE Government on above mentioned dates, new dates/changed schedule will be  announced as per government’s direction.

More details at :  http://www.similima.com/category/competitive-exams/moh-uae-homeopathy

Now apply online

Comments

1. Dr.Aamir says:

Dear Sir My name is Dr. Aamir and i lives in Karachi, Pakistan. I want to appear in MOH exam in UAE but i could not find out proper guideline about MOH exam kindly send me information about MOH exam I shall be thankful to you.
    Best regards
    Dr. Aamir
    Karachi, Pakistan.

2. SANIJA says:

TO WHERE THE FILLED APPLICATIONS ARE SEND.is it to the registration venue.please give answer

3. Dr.Naseeba Amjad says:

where will be the venue of examination?

4. dr.sunitha says:

Hello Sir,
    Has there any registration center in Abudhabi?can I mention about the govt.job in c.v?where do I get the application form?

5. Dr. Fatima says:

Respected sir,

Kindly write the date for the viva exam in the written exam schedule also ?

6. dr.javed says:

i would like to know up coming exam date of physiotherapy and how to apply for this exam?thanking you

7. dr.sunitha says:

sir,do attestation needed for experience certificate?

8. abc says:

Sir i have done homoeopathy from delhi…….sir for which post is it??? can i apply

9. Ruksana Shamnaz (UAE) says:

May Iknow the training center who giving first aid training..?? which is manadatory for applying exam???

10. Dr Khurram masood says:

Dr,Khurram masood

Best regards
    Dr. Khurram masood
    Chiniot, Pakistan.

11. Shahab-u-din says:

i have did my d-pharmacy in February 2010 and is doing job i want to appear in MOH test UAE what is proper path and pattern can i give this test in pakistan or there in UAE.kindly send the proper information for it

12. ashasandeep says:

Dear Sir,

My name is asha cv iam a general nurse with 3 year experiance please give me producer for Nursing and Midwifery Registration and can me apply in this year.

Regards
    Asha cv

13. dr reshma says:

Hello sir! I want to know that after having a licence from MOH,can i do practice as an assistant homoeopath to another homoeopath coz i do not have any experience of work

14. Mr.sreejesh says:

Would like to knw if there are any centres in india conducting MOH exams??

15. majida says:

kindly update me date of exam of physiotherapy.

16. dr/abeera says:

can i give moh exam in karachi

17. nazim says:

Dear Doctor,
    When should the person appear before the Ministry of Health after online registration is done. And also, the does the document to be attested prior to the exam.\

Kind reply awaited

Nazim

18. janisha says:

hi
    i am ayurvedic doctor graduated from kerala. i want to appear for september tcam exam . do we need attested certificates to appear for exam .because my certificates have gone for attestaion now and i will only get after 10 sep ( after the registration date)

19. Sanjay thamman says:

Hello !dr.Mansoor
    Wanted to appear inTCAM exam in Nov. from where to get my degree attested.
    Secondly can I enroll myself with your classes now to get more positive apertunity to clear this exam.

20. i am an ayurvedic doctor from india, i have a residence visa [house-wife] of uae.i have applied for moh exam and will be appearing for it on 12 nov 2012. do i have to change my visa status, after exam for the job.