Date posted: September 27, 2012
sth

Versatile Placement after BHMS – Medical officer, Asst. manager, Insurance Officer and other Jobs across India for Homoeopaths

Doctor Health Claim – Customer Service Manager Bokaro and Ranchi
Fortune HR Consultants - Ranchi, Jharkhand
Candidates who have completed MBBS or BHMS/BAMS with min one year of experience can apply. health claims , mbbs , bhms , bams , doctors , health care , TPA ,… [Source]

Doctor Health Claim – Customer Service Manager Patna/nalanda/madhubani
Fortune HR Consultants - Patna, Bihar

MBBS doctor, BHMS doctor
Z2Plus Placcement & Security Agency Pvt. Ltd - Guwahati, Assam
The short listed candidate should be able to devote at least 15 hours per week preferably on Saturday and Sundays with one more day….

Doctor
Z2Plus Placement & Security Agency Pvt. Ltd. - Durgapur, West Bengal
Requirement for BHMS doctor female in Patna,Durgapur,Bhubneshwar,Tripura,Ranchi,Company:One of the reputated client of Z2Plus PlacementQualification:BHMS

Doctor
Vijaya Management Services - Pune, Maharashtra
Desired Candidate ProfileMale/ Female, BHMS or BAMS, 1-3 years of experience and ready to work at Chakan, 30 KM away from Pune in Multyspeciality Hospital….

Indian Council Of Medical Research, ICMR invites Senior Research Fellow
New Delhi, Delhi
MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/M.Pharm/ME/M.Tech degree holders. M.Sc. (Life Sciences), MA (Social Sciences), Masters in Medical Social Work (MSW) degree holders with two…

Doctor
Mo Ford - Ranchi, Jharkhand
BHMS doctors- Lady candidates preferred staying close to Clinic.Starting salary Rs.10,000/- to Rs.15,000/- depending on experience/ qualifications….

Doctor
Varun Pharma India - Delhi
Mmedicine , medical , reader , resident , mbbs , pharma , dmo , resident medical officer , duty doctor , representative , doctors , bhms , md , pharmaceuticals…

Medical Officer at Medi Assist India Pvt Ltd
Medi Assist India Pvt Ltd - Bangalore, Karnataka
BHMS, BAMS, BUMS & BDS, BPT / MPT Doctors from TPA / non TPA or clinical background. Shoppers Stop) Behind Shilpa Kala Mantapa, B – 78….

Looking for Mbbs /bams /bhms for Bihar & Jharkhand (1-5yrs)
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited - Patna, Bihar
Manage the TPA activity during the claim processing (AL approvals/claim disbursement). Regular structured audit of Networks to avoid any unhygienic practices….

Courtesy : Dr.Meer Sharique Ali khan

Comments

1. DR MD NASIM AHMAD says:

i looking job ihave completed BHMS pls send detail how to apply proper way in my e-mail address.

2. Dr Lekha says:

I had completed my BHMS and i am looking for a job so please send me the application form or the details of how to apply in my e-mail id

3. Dr Monalisa Jena says:

i am looking for a job ihave completed BHMS pls send detail how to apply proper way in my e-mail address.

4. Saba Arzoo says:

Hi,

I am seeking a job after completion of my BHMS in 7 october 2011 with 1 year of experience in Mohini Devi Rungta Hospital Araria, Bihar.
    So please send detail how to apply?

5. Dr.Sourangshu Makur says:

B.H.M.S.(Cal)M.sc.(DIATETICS&COMMUNITY NUTRITION MANAGEMENT)V.U.

• dr.saurabh says:

i have a complete bhms 14 feb 2013 and start a internship so i looking a job plz find attach my mail.9179170170

6. Dr. Jayanta Bid says:

Hi,
    I am seeking a job. I am a registerd homoeopathic physician.I have pass B.H.M.S. in West Bengal University of health sciences 2011, and complete internship in January 2012.I have pass BSc(pass)in Calcatta University in 2005 and pass D.M.L.T. in Rabindrabharaty University in 2006.

7. DR.S.K.BHUNIYA says:

I’VE DONE B.H.M.S FROM WEST BENGAL UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES,AFTER THAT I’VE GOT REGISTRATION & 3 YEAR CLINICAL EXPERIENCES, I WILL REMAIN GRATFUL IF U R KIND ENOUGH TO GIVE ME A SCOPE OF THAT JOB WHICH IS UNDER YOUR KIND PERUSAL,
    OBLIGED….
    DR.S.K.BHUNIYA

8. dr osama says:

Hi
    Am osama 28 years old i have bachelor degree in medicine and looking for a jop in this feiled or any releated if i still have a chance please contact me

9. dr.balvant singh rajput says:

dear all
    i am looking for a job i had completed BHMS pls send detail how to apply proper way in my e-mail address.
    cont.no.09713944096

10. DR PREETI SHRIVASTAVA says:

hello,
    i m a bhms fresher looking out for a job,please informm me about any job that i can apply in as a bhms,please contact me

11. suman balhara says:

hi
    i am seeking for job after completion of my bhms.

12. Dr.saurabh kumar says:

my bhms compleated at june 2013 now i am searching for job plz send the information how can i get the job?my phone no 08756304869

13. i am bhms dr iwant ajob .

14. kiran kumar says:

Hi this is Dr.kiran i have completed my bhms and im looking for a job in health insurance in hyderabad

15. Dr Kanika Malhotra says:

I have have two years of experience of running my own clinic ,i am looking for a job in Insurance company or organisations.

16. Dr. Kavita Shingrupe says:

Hello sir, I m homoeopath, I had my degree since 4 yes., I have a 3 year experience at private homoeopathy clinic as assistant doctor but now I want to do something my own but what I can’t understand ….pls guide me

17. Dr.jakir hussain. says:

I am jakir hussain 30 years old, I have done M.B.B.S(AM) degree from B.C.B.MEDICAL COLLEGE, KOLKATA. I am looking for a job in this field or any related, if I still have a chance please contact.

18. I am dr.jakir hussain M.B.B.S(AM) degree from B.C.B.Medical college, KOLKATA. I am looking for a tpa doctor job.one year worked as a icicilombard cashless opd claims.now I am working as a resident medical officer in a tea estate hospital from 2009.

19. Dr shubhangi kumbhare says:

Need job urgently. Pls contact me

20. Dr.naresh kumar says: